Singapore in TOwn...

Guys…after U.S I think Singapore is a great destination for Studying M.B.A. There are some serious of lobbying by Singaopore Education Community. Its going to be held in Chennai , Bangalore and Mumbai. Lets open a forum for the Latest upda…

Guys...after U.S I think Singapore is a great destination for Studying M.B.A.
There are some serious of lobbying by Singaopore Education Community.
Its going to be held in Chennai , Bangalore and Mumbai.
Lets open a forum for the Latest updates, where it is happening and a candid view of the inner offers -pros and cons !
..Esp chennai guys you'll are hacked first, so please post wat you feel about and the wats cooking inside ??
I hope its not like U.K. money and bye honey ! The main point is the job working hrs during studying and stay permit after studies !!
Lets comme and explore the World of Magic-umm Singapore..catch !!
....i request you all !
Prabhu.....

I read about some Singapore Road show during Sept ... !!!!!! Guys from Singapre also plz share your ideas !

Where can I get more information?
Any websites or any advertisements in the newspaper.

From where did you get this information?

Regards

Natonal University of SIngapore is ranked No 1 in Asia in Management studies.Even the IIMs come after it.

Can we have some inside help ? Anyone from NUS or studying in singapore MBA plz help us.
Regarding the road of Singapore Education in 3 metro cities , it was in Hindu Education Plus about 3weeks back !

ur probably wrong billy... i have come across rankins where NUS is among the top 5 in Asia (after IIM-A & AIM).

Could u please share the source of ur info?

ashish