SINGAPORE in Bombay

Guysss , you all should know that Singapore Road Show is comming to Bombay on 9 and 10th this Month September at Taj Lands End in Bandra ( 11-7pm ) for its colleges . It includes a gambit of Management to Social Studies ! I am expecting a goo…

Guysss ,
you all should know that Singapore Road Show is comming to Bombay on 9 and 10th this Month September at Taj Lands End in Bandra ( 11-7pm ) for its colleges . It includes a gambit of Management to Social Studies !
I am expecting a good nos of CATters ( esp from PG ) for keeping it an Open Option in case CAT skids away ! ( huh )
..so all PG junta , please be very sharp in collecting information , esp about MBA in Singapore ,is part time work allowed ?? and Placement percentage in various colleges. We can have a disccusion forum to share the + and - of it !
.....Singapore is great place to live and thrive ....
...lets get the BEST out of life !
.>CATTER
....how many guys are giving GMAT next yr ????

lets not gambit cat for a gamut of colleges in singapur.
just kidding.. hope there is no entry fee to visit the stalls , i m sure many guys like me with work ex.. will visit like me.

Cos everyone is using Gambit.....I thought I wud just post the meaning of gambit......

Gambit - 1.An opening remark intended to secure an advantage for the speaker
2.A maneuver in a game or conversation
3.A chess move early in the game in which the player sacrifices minor pieces in order to obtain an advantageous position