SIMSREE (Sydenham) 2017-2019 Official Admission Helpdesk

This thread is for all those who have queries regarding admission to Sydenham Institute of management studies. Feel free to ask any doubt related to admission and we will definitely communicate all the relevant information as early as possible
Thanks & Regards,SIMSREE

Any news on JBIMS -2017 admission? Will they take CET this time too? Seniors please help

Is CAT score sufficient to apply for SIMSREE or Do I need to give any other exam to increase the chance of getting in to the college?What is the admission criteria?...Do they take more candidates who gave any particular exam? 

For any queries regarding the admission process for SIMSREE, contact Rohit : 9503866876(preferably whatsapp)

What is the CAT Percentile cut-off for the college? Also let us know when and from where can we apply online for the admission procedure.

What is the last to apply?

Hi ..What is the process to apply to SIMSREE? and can anyone explain the process that is being followed through DTE?

How to apply for pgdbm and mms ? Non domicile Maharashtra?

Hi,what would be xat cut off for pgdmbm?( non domicile)

Cat OA -93 percentile. Any chance of SIMSREE?

Hi, I have few queries related to admissions at SIMSREE.I have gone through the previous answered posts.Please confirm my understanding and clear my queries.1. The forms for PGDBM will be out in Feb? No dates are announced yet right?2. PGDBM admissions will be carried out with DTE intervention? Only MMS admission will be conducted by DTE through CAP rounds?3. PGDBM would accept MAT,CMAT,CAT,XAT,ATMA and MMS would accept only CET scores? 

What will be the cat and mhcet cutoff for non domicile....

when can we apply through CAT for Sydenham? Directly with the CET application or earlier?

Hii,, what is CMAT cutoff for SIMSREE? Will SIMSREE call for gd pi rounds on cat/Xat 90%ile.., or they call on around 99.66 only.

CAT OA 84.24, 10th-92%,12th -76%, btech..me..expected to be around 70%,..fresher ,gen cat......wht are my chances.....plz do reply quick

Sir, what is the MAT cut off in terms of percentile for your college? 

@SIMSREE_Mumbai  What is the batch profile at SIMSREE? How many people have more than 24 months of work exp?

How are the placements going on for 2015-17 batch? What is the avg package till now?

Got Overall :81.12, Quants:91.64, DILR:78.12, Verbal:62.91. 3 Years work experience, 10 percentage : 90, 12th percentage : 92.66. Good Extra curricular and Social profile. Will I be getting a call . General Category, Can we apply with a CAT score

what is the admission process at simsree and which exam they consider and when will simsree aplication form release?