Simsr Pgdba 2005-07

Life is about making new friends… Inviting all ppl who made it to somaiya … we’ll Rock the campus… :: :grin: :2gunfire:

Life is about making new friends....
Inviting all ppl who made it to somaiya .....
we'll Rock the campus..
:grin: :2gunfire:

hi, my name is abhishek from ambala near chandigarh. 90% i m joining KJ and leaving UBS,NIRMA and LBSIM behind.
all set to rock the campus.:)

Well frends me too made it KJS but for the IB program.
Hope my msg here is not out of place.....anywayz we all will be sharing the same campus and same hostel tooooooooooo

wat junta only 3 of us made into it or what???????

i am also in...

Hello ppl...!!!

hv u ppl enquired abt the hostel and the terms and more importantly the complete fee structure... and how to apply an stuff...
I guess i'll hv to personally go to somaiya....
any ideas

ME IN TOO.....

ROCK ROCK FOR SURE

Yup Blade ure invited.. and welcomed...
and i think we can tell all the ppl in the rooms on the waiting list.....
With the kind of response to this thread... only 3 seats hv been taken and rest r 4 grabs

hi this is deb here, me got through.any idea bout the placements this year.mumbaites lets rock kjsom any idea of meeting prior?

Welcome Deb.
.. where in mum...

Hello ppl...!!!

hv u ppl enquired abt the hostel and the terms and more importantly the complete fee structure... and how to apply an stuff...
I guess i'll hv to personally go to somaiya....
any ideas

hi, if u ll go to KJ for enquiry do post it here also so tht we can also hav some idea. i mean abt the approximate hostel charges, fee structure and other relevant things

thanx Divine!!! anyways cum on guys do post abt ur SIMSR admissions here so that we get to knw each other in a better way

no IB guys n gals yet???? Hey am i the only one this year in the IB program!!!! Then there will be 100% placements in 2007 for IB

Junta anyone frm Hyderabad or AP who made it into SIMSR and are serious abt joining it??? Prizes for early birds:wink: :wink:

hey guys
me waitlisted at 24. hopin to make it after deciding not to take up UBS(dunno whether its a wise decision, being from chandigarh) hope to see all u guys on June 17, 2005.:smile:

hey guys
me waitlisted at 24. hopin to make it after deciding not to take up UBS(dunno whether its a wise decision, being from chandigarh) hope to see all u guys on June 17, 2005.:smile:

hi i m also leaving UBS for KJ. and i am also from ambala near chandigarh.
my phone no. is 09896328111 . we can contact each other
hi i m also leaving UBS for KJ. and i am also from ambala near chandigarh.
my phone no. is 09896328111 . we can contact each other

really nice to see someone who can second my thoughts
BTW abhi where are u doin graduation from?

I guess we need to spread word abt this thread..... Still no sign of the batch piling up..
with 24 in aiting list i am sure u'll make it.
I plan to got o somaiya.. in day or two. So keep u guys informed..
Right now i knw that they have tie up with Andhra Bank...

Hey divine when r u leaving to KJS??? Yaar do make it a point to know abt the IB placements too this year....Also u mentioned sumthing abt the tie up with AB:whatthat: :whatthat:

Me too planning to avail a loan and that too frm AB only!!!! as they havent mentioned abt the second year fee and no fee quotation has been mentioned in the instructions do u hav any idea of how to get a fee/expenditure details for 2yrs including hostel???? Plzz do find it out and throw sum light on this!!!!

well catch u soon again............:grab:

Blade.. the somaiya .. PR sucks.. the other day i called up and sm weirdo said "No bank tie ups!!" then i send them a mail.. and they do hv tie up with andhra bank.. and abt fee detail they tell me it will be posted on the site.. .. I guess really hv to go to the college to sort things out .. bt am to loaded with work.. will hv to take a days off:huh: ...
will keep u updated...

is the amount to be paid just an initial installment or the full annual fees? can ne body enquire about the hostel facility?

Guys.........
why is this thread so dead?!!! is it lack of interest in kj som? i guess its just that the thread might just be in an unappropriate forum coz similar threads are in the Cat and Related Discussion Forum.