SIMS final merit list out!!

*NEWS JUST IN… *The final merit list of SIMS 2006-08 has been put up on the college notice board. It will be put up on their website either sometime tonight or tomorrow morning. I have made it. BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!

NEWS JUST IN....
The final merit list of SIMS 2006-08 has been put up on the college notice board. It will be put up on their website either sometime tonight or tomorrow morning. I have made it. BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!

This too just in....the result has been posted on the website. Heres the link:
http://www.sims.edu/main/snap/snap.asp

cngrats to all those who made it.....
still awaiting responses.............i made it though:)

Hello all...
I am thruuuuuuuuuuuu...

My first final call...feels amazing!!
Snap score: 99.25

Congrats to those who made it.....ATB to those yet to check...!!
I made it....
Snap score- 115
BE(Elec) from Pune Univ.
Fresher
X/XII - 83/73

HE HE ,

I AM ALSO THROUGH.

SNAP SCORE 89.5

B.M.S (BBA) 77% with specialization in Mktg and International Finance.
SSC -68%
HSC -52%
WORK EXP 12-24 MONTHS.
Congrats phrozen fire for topping SIIB .Does it mean that we have lost a batch mate.

ROCKY

Guys please post your complete profiles. Lets get to know our would-be batchmates!!

well I have got the least score I guess 61.50
Any wayz I'm very very happy that I got thru.
Thankyou God & congrats 2 u guyz
See u..................

12 th 75
B.Com 69
worked for 5 months at MPHASIS

helloooo folks...
congrats to all...
me also thru..another batchmate ....!!!

SNAP SCORE-82.25,
BE(civil)...61%...Pune Univ.
work exp..
X....77.5%
XII...73%

its time to enjoy...!!

DUDES!!!!!!
finally something to open the bottles for!!!!! this was my only option this year so it feels great to convert it!!!!!

SNAP - 74

10th - 57

12th - 68

BCOM - 74

DUDES!!!!!!
finally something to open the bottles for!!!!! this was my only option this year so it feels great to convert it!!!!!

SNAP - 74

10th - 57

12th - 68

BCOM - 74

totally agree with u buddy. time to uncork the bubbly finally!! double celebration for me as i got to know i was rank 1 in the siib merit list. Cheers dude....its gonna be a long nite!After 8 months of slogging....results are finally starting to show

MEEE THRUUUU!!!! I am sooooo happy..... who else tell tell...let us know people.... I am sooo relieved

I'm thro too

Xth: 89
XIIth: 78

Currently in final year BSc Chemistry+Biotechnology

Snap score: 89

FOLKS me too in

PECHAAN KAUN

Raghav , well i dont think i dont need any intorduction and almost everyone know me so see u in SIMS .

WELL one thing i wud say someone said dont wanna name that person that those who dont have the prsopectus will not make it 2 sims .

WELL WANNA SAY GAL U r a DUMB ................... nothing personal against anyone but think it was sheer innocence

and all who made it ,post ur stuff mainly on other thread as it diffcult for we all and seniors to catch up with all the requests and it eats server space tooo

IS LAPTOP COMPULSORY.................?????????????????

Raghav

hey ppl.......
me also thru.I m 4m delhi. Doin my b.com(hons) 4m delhi so hope 2 c u ppl at sims
cheers
sonam

Hey its party time..........
I made it through......yipieee......can't tell you how relieved I am.......
Like Raghav said , do I really need to give my introduction.....I mean I think everyone knows me.....and those of you who don't wait for another few months and I will be seeing you at SIMS........
really nice to see that everyone from PG has made it to SIMS.......really glad for all of us...........
and Hi SOONAM.....i think you are new to the group........btw congrats to you too......a lot of pple from delhi here.......
and hey Raghav, how about meeting up now and celebrating.......the invitation open to all pple who have made it to SIMS and are in Delhi........
lets all plan up something ......lets get to know each other now on a personal level now that we'll be spending the next 2 years together..........
CONGRATS TO EVERYONE>>>>>
Cheers
Akshay

Congrats to all who got in...I am just waitlisted.??: Hopefully many others get in to places like SIIB, SIBM and other places so that I could join this college . I don't know what is the waitlisted number also. So cannot guess if I will be in or not 😞

hey guys i got through.. i am very happy to see that quite a few PGs are through ....

my SNAP score was 73

hey me 2 thru....this is Manisha form hyderabad

SNAP-67
BE(IT)-58
XII-83
X-87
work exp-NIL

congrats to all who got thru ....looking forward to meet ya plp soon