SIMS 2005-2007batch!!!!!!

hi guys…all those of you who got through SIMS …congratulation. :: and those who didnt…dont worry.better luck next time and yes NEVER SAY QUIT!!! :: ok …all those guys who got through,…lets get to know each other better…so that w…

hi guys...all those of you who got through SIMS ...congratulation. and those who didnt...dont worry.better luck next time and yes NEVER SAY QUIT!!!

ok ..all those guys who got through,...lets get to know each other better...so that we can be friends right from the word goooooooo...............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im anuj from noida and i am in IB.

ok no offence ment but when i say guys i mean guys and gals....welcome all......
my e-mail is ...so stay in touch and il see u in SIMS on 14june

No email Ids - Simba

HI any one ahs any idea wether TM and it coure are residentia or not do the people for this course get hostel plz reply

ok no offence ment but when i say guys i mean guys and gals....welcome all......
my e-mail is [email protected] ...so stay in touch and il see u in SIMS on 14june

hi dude....nice to meet you....which sec r u from?.....im from sec -49....lets meet up some time and try and find more fauji jaunta around noida who r goin to SIMS....

that ways we will be friends before we go to sims and fel at ease at sims!!!
cy...tc

Hey guys, glad to know tht some ppl. r from noida. Well i am from I.P.Extension. Since u r from noida u must be knowing IPEX too! Hey i hav opted for Dual. any idea abt the placement scenario of SIMS vis-a-vis different courses within it. Dual / IB / TM etc...

regards,
Varun

hi valiant ..so ur in dual..gr8...tell u what..i have no idea bout the placements ...just that in the prospectus they mention WE ARE PROUD OF....................and all are from dual...heheheh
so u have been given the chance to make them proud..

hi valiant ..so ur in dual..gr8...tell u what..i have no idea bout the placements ...just that in the prospectus they mention WE ARE PROUD OF....................and all are from dual...heheheh
so u have been given the chance to make them proud..

Hey Mr. Babbu shah, well has any of you recieved the letter by them, well i havent. Since they havent mentioned the first installment i suppose it is 30k. Bcoz i still remem their prospectus said Rs.1050 and later i got a letter stating to send them Rs.50 xtra wat non-sense was tht. i dont want to get into similar situation again well suprosingly they dont even respond to any e-mails send to them.

I'd send two emails to them one abt the results date and later abt the installment amount but it seems that if they do this way they are also missing out on the corporate companies looking to place SIMSites. Well Also it is very easy to look into the details of all the students. Their personal scores X,XII,Graduation and in SIMS etc. So the SIMS site is lousy too!

I dont like their home page, and even the menu isnt very systematic or appealing. Well but the institute has best of facilities i heard. So, i guess its gonna b gud in SIMS.

Are we 3-4 the only ppl. who r going to SIMS from PG (pagal guy)
The community at PG is suppose to be quite LARGE. They u guys in noida, i think there are some from Arjun Vihar and Daula Kuan too!

Course starts from 15th June, so when r u guys planning to leave!!! for Pune.

do lemme know!!! thanks well i heard the CTC isnt much avg, is 3.5lakhs p.a. but we need to take into account that the experienced lot will be the higher ones, and we shud b expecting abt 2.5-3.5.

regards,
Varun

hi varun how r u? i got the letter and il just tell what it says ...and ya even i got that crapy letter saing pls send 50 rs as the prospectus was for1050 and the postage charges were 50..hehe really dumb i mus tsay!

well there a few guys and gals from noida and they r all for diff courses ib.dual.hr etc
and yes the letter says be there on 29june
god know what they want

ok this is what the letter talks about the fees.......
tution & student development fee-----30,000
campus maintenance fee---6,000(for 2 years)
caution money (comp & lib)---3,500(refundable)
that is equal to---39,5000

and if u go for hostel then u have to add this part
caution money (hostel)---6,000(refundable)
hostel fee---23,000(2 semi)
mess fee---18,000(2 semi)
thats equal to---47,00
and then grand totlal is ---86,500.............so if u go for hostel then pay the bigger amount other wise just pay the small amount!

and yes--- send the draft in favour of--- "DIRECTOR- SIMS"
student should write his\her full name ,rollnumber,course selected...on the reverse of the dd..

MOST IMPORTANT..IF U WANT HOSTEL ACCOMODATION THEN DO WRITE A APPLICATION MENTIONING THE REQUIRMENT OF THE HOSTEL FACILITY...the hostel accomodation letter will be on the first come first serve basis!

ok guys and gals thats it...se u at sims!!!
regards
anuj

Hi ppl,
i got thru sims,dual sp but nt v sure to join it or not.i am working right now in s/w sector and have arnd 1.5 years of work exp.i am in a fix whether to join sims or not.pls lemme know if anybody with work exp here????

hey congratz ..u got through..ok there r very few people from the pagal guy community who r goin for sims ...and the chances of findin a person with work ex is even lesser...il just say this ...if ur sure that if u try l8r ..ul get to a better institute then chuk sims ..other wise sims is good..u kan go for it this year itself ..if u want then u can join....tc

Hi iam workinbg too i will have 8 months of exp before i join sims it ottaly depends how much u earning with your exp u will get around 4.5 laks when u pass Sims check that wether you comapny will pay u that much coz 2 yrs is a lot of experience and ya one more thing it depends how good company u working in and can u prepare well for cat and all next yr while working
all i can say with 2 yr exp u can get around 4.5 lakhs highest went this yr 7 lakhs he had three yr experience that aslo in army.........

Hi ppl,
i got thru sims,dual sp but nt v sure to join it or not.i am working right now in s/w sector and have arnd 1.5 years of work exp.i am in a fix whether to join sims or not.pls lemme know if anybody with work exp here????

Hi Guys,

me too in a bit of dileema. I am currently working n will be having a work ex of 28 months at the time of joining in June 05.Please advise if i should pay the fees...also please confirm if there is any refund policy if i want to cancel my admission. I am still left with my interview for KJ Somaiya and NMIMS (Rank : 1054, Score 86.81)

Thanks,
Neeraj

for u its pretty simple if u get nmims then go for nmims is 100 times better than sims ya kj somiya is entirely your decison kj might have better placement as it is in mumbai and more freedom but sims has better crowd better envoirment

ok now on fees its 86000 including hostel fees whihc is non refundabel

so if u pay the fess u wont get 33000 back 23000 of hostel and 10000 of tution fees
but i guess with your exp it wont matter much so its worth a risk if u really wanna do mba this yr :grab:

Hi Guys,

me too in a bit of dileema. I am currently working n will be having a work ex of 28 months at the time of joining in June 05.Please advise if i should pay the fees...also please confirm if there is any refund policy if i want to cancel my admission. I am still left with my interview for KJ Somaiya and NMIMS (Rank : 1054, Score 86.81)

Thanks,
Neeraj

hi guyz,

I am also having second thoughts on joining sims coz since i am a fresher i will also get just 2.5 to 3 after MBA.And ppl after their Engg only get dat much so shud i work and try again or shud i go 4 it.I dnt think TM IT has gud plcmts.In a fix.

hey ppl
this is neha frm vizag
looks like sims is a good college but not good enuf
there's a huge scope of improvement thre
so all those who hav made their minds abt sims,why nt make a group sort of thing to look into this issue,i know this is thooo-thooo early to say such a thing,
but my idea is that we go there,learn hell lot of things and make a positive change,i mean atleast try n make,remember Kaizen ,
jus a teeny weeny idea,

hi guys...all those of you who got through SIMS ...congratulation. and those who didnt...dont worry.better luck next time and yes NEVER SAY QUIT!!!

ok ..all those guys who got through,...lets get to know each other better...so that we can be friends right from the word goooooooo...............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im anuj from noida and i am in IB.

helloo,
first of all congrats!!!! i am in HR. im monali fm pune but ill b stayin in hostel too. already done with the procedures. will get hostel accomodatn. wat abt u? hurry up if uve yet not applied for the hostel. wud like to b friends fm goooooooo!!!!:grin: waiting for reply fm ur end. bye

Hi Monali,
Well me also in pune ,studying here so i wud also b joining d hostel.Not paid the fee yet wud b going around d 21,lets hope i get the hostel.Well gud 2 c so many ppl joining the forum.

hi there so wats ur name? n wat do u do? and dont worry tm placements r also good. interacted with sum seniors ther one of them is in tm. he got placed in tata tech. he said its good. do tel me abt urself. keep in touch bye