Simon Winter 2009 vs Rotman Fall 2008

Hi all, I have both Simon and Rotman admits. But the problem is for simon it is Winter admit because of unavailability of seats in fall session. In the propectus it says both fall and winter batches pass out at the same time without any differen…

Hi all,
I have both Simon and Rotman admits. But the problem is for simon it is Winter admit because of unavailability of seats in fall session. In the propectus it says both fall and winter batches pass out at the same time without any difference in the courses taught. What loss do I get when joining the winter session besides the obvious time constraint. Will it seriously hamper my chances of finding a job after passing out.
Rotman admit is a fall admit but with no scholarship. I am getting $7500 per year scholarship in Simon. Rotman is more expensive where the total cost will come to $140000-150000 whereas simon is relatively cheaper with $90000-100000 if I include the scholarship. I am completely confused please help me out???
I am a software engineer with 5 yrs ex as team lead who wants to get Financial Domain knowledge. For me Simon look more relevent to my kind of background. Please let me know you opinion.