Simon v/s Carlson

Hi I’ve admits from Carlson’s MBA Program (University of Minnesota at Minneapolis) & Simon’s MS in Marketing program (Univ. of Rochester) with option of pursuing MBA in 1 yr. after MS. My interest lies in Marketing particularly Brand & P…

Hi

I've admits from Carlson's MBA Program (University of Minnesota at Minneapolis) & Simon's MS in Marketing program (Univ. of Rochester) with option of pursuing MBA in 1 yr. after MS.

My interest lies in Marketing particularly Brand & Product Management for Consumer Product Companies (preferably F&B;).

I'm waiting for the results of Wisconsin (Brand & Product Management Specialization at Madison) & Kelley.

1) Can anyone rank these programs for Brand Management?

2) What if I have to finally choose between Carlson & Simon?

3) I realize that geographical location is of very high importance for such roles. Can you rank their locations on the basis of proximity to FMCG/ CPG companies?

I'd request you to come out with your responses ASAP because I've to indicate Simon about my decision before March 18.

Kelley & Madison are both good options mate. I have an admit to MBA at Simon too.

Cheers!!

Between Carlson & Simon, which one is better for Brand Management?