Simon or BU

Hi guys, I’ve to choose between Simon ($15k/yr schol) and BU ($30k/yr schol) I’m really fried pondering this over. Here’s my brief profile. B.E Etrx SPCE, Mumbai University (Acads avg) Extra-curric (good) work-exp -1.5yrs with…

Hi guys,

I've to choose between Simon ($15k/yr schol) and BU ($30k/yr schol)
I'm really fried pondering this over. Here's my brief profile.

B.E Etrx SPCE, Mumbai University (Acads avg)
Extra-curric (good)

work-exp
-1.5yrs with GE in the SAP Finance/Controlling domain (Six Sigma Green Belt certified)
-2.5 yrs with Edelweiss Capital - Risk Management (my work includes market risk modeling and operation risk mitigation and control across the board)
-helped my family set up an online spoken english tutoring model (www.easyspokenenglish.com)

My immediate career objectives are to pursue a career in Strategy Consulting with a specialization in Financial Consulting, such as M&A; strategy consulting.

By interacting with students from Boston and Simon, and through general research on the web, here's what I've gathered.

Simon
Pros
1) Very good course in Finance, ranked among the top 15 courses in the country.
Cons
1) Very difficult for international students to get placements, a very few companies come on campus.
2) Farther from NYC and Boston where most of the financial hub is, hence, networking is difficult.

Boston
Pros
1) Very lucrative scholarship amount
2) In the heart of Boston - the financial hub and close to NYC. Hence, networking is a lot simpler.
Cons
1) Not highly ranked. Ranks 46th in the US as compared to Simon which is ranked 29th.
2) More known for IT and General Management, although, it has a decent Finance course.

Could you please help me decide which one I must pick?

Tejas

Hey guys.

I have a revised offer from Simon for $20k schol per year.

Could anyone tell me if SImon has had poor placements historically, or it's only during the last two years?

Thanks,
Tejas