Simc Results Out

hello people…simc results have been declared. Call up the office and they will redirect you to another line.they will then ask for ur id.Once provided,they will tell you the result instantaneously. No online list will be out.Those who are in…

hello people...simc results have been declared.
Call up the office and they will redirect you to another line.they will then ask for ur id.Once provided,they will tell you the result instantaneously.
No online list will be out.Those who are in will be informed by e-mail. Emailing will take a little time though.
Best Of Luck.

well me not thru!!!! cnt believ it! its shocking! dunno... uuuhhhhhhhh!!!!! on wht basis are they selctn!.. hate it man..

all the best to everone! 😞

i have a gud academic record topped the state un 2 subjects ..topped college in the previous semester! also the vice prez of ma college was an in house school captain!.. state level swimmer.. interview went for like 20-25 mins it went ok.. kinda a stres interview .. cnt belive i didnt get thru!.. 😞 😞

dude wats the link

sruj Says
dude wats the link

jus give them a call sruj.. there's no link..

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i got in

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i got in

hey congates am realy happy for u.. i reall dnt know wht went wrong sruj that am not in.... really dunno wht went wrong but congrats again!
hello people...simc results have been declared.
Call up the office and they will redirect you to another line.they will then ask for ur id.Once provided,they will tell you the result instantaneously.
No online list will be out.Those who are in will be informed by e-mail. Emailing will take a little time though.
Best Of Luck.

hi there!
cld u plz plz find out and let me know whn will the waitn list cme out or is it already out...

hey cn anyone plz tell me as to whn will the waitn list be out or is it out already..

hey,
i made it toooo.
my very first call.
am soooooo happy

hi every one yes the results out they will mail the selection letter to u ppl check ur mail accounts ...soon they wil post on the site any ways i am in ad got thru finally
best of luck to all u ppl

hey congrats to all those who made thru but any idea whn will the waiting list be out!!!!!!!!

wohoooo im in!!....have no idea why ...had one of the toughest and most gruelling PI in simc...had NO expectations but seems like I DID IT!!!

wohoooo im in!!....have no idea why ...had one of the toughest and most gruelling PI in simc...had NO expectations but seems like I DID IT!!!

does anybody have any idea as to whn will the waiting list come out plzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!

THE CHAMP IS HERE!!!!!!
guys i m in.. seriously i dint think i can make it...a 5 minute stress PI and a backl;og in (academics 12thstd) not to mention they rejected me last yr)

i guess my extra curriculars, work ex, and assignments really made a difference

anyways gotta send em the letter now.. see ya all in Pune
THE CHAMP IS HERE!!!!!!
guys i m in.. seriously i dint think i can make it...a 5 minute stress PI and a backl;og in (academics 12thstd) not to mention they rejected me last yr)

i guess my extra curriculars, work ex, and assignments really made a difference

anyways gotta send em the letter now.. see ya all in Pune

hey wat letter r u talkin abt?

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...I GOT THROUGH....ADV...all you wonderful people who made it through too...wooooo....CONGRATULATIONS.....WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......l
ooking forward to meeting everybody.....lets start a yahoo group or something and chat up....

GOd!!! i just got to this thread ..and now nobody is receiving calls there ..i i think i wil have to wait till morning..why ..why ..why