SIMC - Bengaluru | Admissions 2014-16 [OFFICIAL]

Hello Everyone, We, the official representatives of the student body at* SIMC-Bengaluru*, are here to assist you with the admission process for the 2014-2016 batch. All your queries and doubts shall be answered here as we assist you through…

Hello Everyone,

We, the official representatives of the student body at SIMC-Bengaluru, are here to assist you with the admission process for the 2014-2016 batch. All your queries and doubts shall be answered here as we assist you through SNAP Test, GE/PI and subsequent admission formalities.

Programme offered: MBA in Communication Management

Specializations: Advertising and Public Relations

SIMC-Bengaluru shortlists candidates based on their SNAP Test scores, followed by a GE/PI process at SIMC-B campus, Electronic City, Bengaluru as well as Symbiosis Noida campus. We request all the aspiring candidates to have all their questions about SIMC-B answered in this thread.

To know more about SIMC Bengaluru, do follow us on Facebook and Twitter. Your queries shall be answered on those platforms as well.

All the best,

SIMC - Bengaluru

sir what was the last year cutoff and placement..is there any sectional cutoff for simc bangalore and pune....

Hi, can you help me, How gud is SIMC - P/B in terms of college and placement. How will be life aftr SIMC prgm?? and regarding college placement is there any 2013 placement happened in SIMC since there were no specific data or thread related to 2011-13 batch placement in web site??

Does any second list kind of thing exist in SIMC admissions.

May I know what the cut offs were last year? and what was the avg package like in 2013?

cut off??

rolleyes expected cut off??? Plz!!

Dear Aspirants,

Greetings! Shortlisting of candidates for PI-WAT process has already been done. Selected candidates must have already received an e-mail regarding the same. The PI-WAT cut-off percentile has been published on our official website as well. Stay tuned for further announcements.

All the best,

The Big Mouth (Public Relations Club, SIMC - B)

Can you give us a few tips or suggestions for the preparation. and since m from a software background, what is it that i need to know?

Hello
Can u please tell me what preparation one has to do for the PI-WAT PROCESS? and what is the max and average package for 2013 at ur esteemed institute?

I am waitlisted for SIMC-Bengaluru MBA Programme. Waiting List Number - 193. 😟

What is the next step? How will I know if the waitlist has moved further? What does the waiting list number signify exactly?

I'm sorry, I'm very new to all this, so I would be very grateful for detailed information on this.

Thanks. 😃

Does anybody know last year's waitlist movement for SIMC-B?? Till where was the waiting list number converted last year?

Seniors? Some help please?

what is the fee structure?? kindly reply soon

Hi, I am selected for SIMC-Bengaluru MBA Program. I looked at the course list. In the Second Year, there are separate courses for ADVERTISING and PUBLIC RELATIONS. Are we allowed to choose between the two? OR Is it performance based?

hey.. i got selected too.. i received a mail asking to pay 3.5 lakhs by 15th of march! Thats a huge amount to be paid in such a short notice. Do u think it can b negotiated?

Hey All, I have received the confirmation mail from the SIMC - Bteam that they have received the Fees.
Now the list of questions....
1. Where is the boys Hostel and how far is it from the campus?

2. Will there be only SIMC members or Mix Culture

3. When is the college starting????

4. Dress Code... Something called as Uniform?????

I received the confirmation from SIMC-B. I was wondering when I can expect their email regarding the same? I also have other questions...

Is the hostel compulsory?
How much fee is to be paid before 27th March? Can the fee be paid online?
Also, most importantly, when does term begin?

hey everyone...my waitlist numbr is 59 in secnd list...wat r my chnces of getting converted?

Is there a placement report of SIMC-B from 2013? I have not been able to find one.