SIMC - Batch 2006-2008

hey guys… now tht we know the outcome… ets get to know each other. post ur details here… i am Abhishek Bajaj (Abhi) currently in COimbatore, Tamilnadu graduated in Visual COmmunications 2005 currently workng for an local event mana…

hey guys.. now tht we know the outcome.. ets get to know each other.
post ur details here..

i am Abhishek Bajaj (Abhi)
currently in COimbatore, Tamilnadu
graduated in Visual COmmunications 2005
currently workng for an local event management firm
i m in for PR

Shefali Pandey

for Journo
Fresher B.E.(IT)
Government Engineering College, Gandhinagar

hi batchmates moi

SRUJANI PANDA
currently in third year bsc maths wid eco and stats optionals
residin in baroda ,gujarat
for journalism
hope to work in business journo

hi rahul upadhyaya here b.com grad from xaviers calcutta...got thru adv.

Hey! Ruth Saldanha, Third Year BA, St. Xavier's College, Ahmedabad. Journalism

hi ppl i am really worried
i havnt recieved my email even though i called them up and they said i was through
crap i hope they didnt make a mistke wid my selection :(

PS:got it was in the spam folder

hi ppl i am really worried
i havnt recieved my email even though i called them up and they said i was through
crap i hope they didnt make a mistke wid my selection :(
hey,
i think call letters have been sent to everyone who got selected. mine was in the spam folder and had to really look for it. just go through your spam , junk or bulk folder.. must be there somewhere..

hello batchmates..
am Prajakta Kulkarni
psychology graduate from fergusson college
pr & cc

hey guys im Huzefa Fakhri from kolkata ...have done my bsc in physics (hons) and have been selected in adv...

yaey yaey!!!!! finallyyyy the results out .... i am in.......!!!!!!!yuppie!!!!!!!!!! am mansi here from delhi .. have got selected for communication mgt adv.. neone else here who had there interview on the 23rd of feb???

hey mansi ....congrats!....me in for adv too ...im from kolkata and had my int on the 24th morning 8:30...neone from that slot ...

huzzy Says
hey mansi ....congrats!....me in for adv too ...im from kolkata and had my int on the 24th morning 8:30...neone from that slot ...

yah me man! good to know you got thru! congratulations!

hi mansai rahul here also got thru adv and my interview was also on 23rd ..hope u remeber the guy playing the strgh drive just bfore theinterview.....
yuppies that was me
congrats ..see u in pune

HIII EVERYONE. IM SHUBHA. ST BEDE'S COLLEGE SHIMLA. DUNNO IF U GUYS HAVE HEARD OF IT.I M IN FOR JOURNO. ANYWAYS CONGRATS TO ALL WHO R THROUGH.

tootifrooti Says
Hey! Ruth Saldanha, Third Year BA, St. Xavier's College, Ahmedabad. Journalism

HEY RUTH, CONGRATS. REMBER SHUBHA? WE WERE IN THE SAME GROUP FOR GP/PI. SEE YA IN PUNE THEN.!!!!!!!!!! 😃

hi ppl congrats to all future batchmates

now if u r a member of orkut plz join this community started by our seniors plz check it out

http://www.orkut.com/Community.aspx?cmm=1798603

if u r not a member plz pm me ur email id i will send u the invite

cheers.

hie ppl this is prachi . m frm dli..third yr eco(hons) frm venkateswara college was in the. 26th 8.00 am batch.

C U ALL AT SIMC!!!

how r the placements at simc?

how r the placements at simc?

HIEEEEEEEEEEEEE subha!

course i remeber you! amazing that u got through! any idea about the others??? see you in pune!

ruth