Simc- b ge/pi discussions

Welcome and congrats everyone who got a call… now is the time 2 fasten ur seatbelts ans start preparing for the ge/pi… so lets begin… me n my friends will help as much as possible :: :: :: ::

Welcome and congrats everyone who got a call.. now is the time 2 fasten ur seatbelts ans start preparing for the ge/pi... so lets begin.. me n my friends will help as much as possible

What all doc. we to carry with us there...

pratik gindodia Says
What all doc. we to carry with us there...

GD/PI call letter
Snap Scorecard
all educational documents ( keep photocopies as well)
reservation certificate ( if applicable)

hi, can anyone tell me how do i prepare for the GE and PI. What will be there in the GE and what all can happen in the PI. Do i need to go through a lot of stuff related to media, advertising etc...

Also..i have chosen 'media management'...can any one tell me more about this course..from what i know, this course has been introduced this year only..so...
what will be the future like?
what kind of job will i be working on a day to day basis?
what about the placements for this course?
how will be the package like once we pass out of SIMC?

it would be of great help if anyone can answer my queries:)

nehalkhan Says
hi, can anyone tell me how do i prepare for the GE and PI. What will be there in the GE and what all can happen in the PI. Do i need to go through a lot of stuff related to media, advertising etc...

Well well well... Ge is mainly a group exercise where the group will b given a task and every1 will b marked on the contribution. Pi is like any other interview.. n ofcrc u need 2 know about media pr, ad and all.. isnt that what u are applying for??

@ seniors

Can anybody tell me how to get SIMC Bangalore campus from a railway station as i never been to Bangalore ever in my whole life?

It will be a great help to me and as well to others too

@ seniors

Can anybody tell me how to get SIMC Bangalore campus from a railway station as i never been to Bangalore ever in my whole life?

It will be a great help to me and as well to others too

well buddy.. if u wanna take a bus.. take a bus to electronic city phase 1, or wipro gate (40-45 mins)
if u wanna come by a rick.. electronic city phase one.. next 2 CGI office..
well buddy.. if u wanna take a bus.. take a bus to electronic city phase 1, or wipro gate (40-45 mins)
if u wanna come by a rick.. electronic city phase one.. next 2 CGI office..

Thanx Abhineet bro. :cheers:

Hi all

I got selected for an GE/PI SIMC -B on 25th Feb.

i got a doubt, Is there anything like a project work or something like what SIMC -Pune is doin?

SIvAkUmAr

Hi all

I got selected for an GE/PI SIMC -B on 25th Feb.

i got a doubt, Is there anything like a project work or something like what SIMC -Pune is doin?

SIvAkUmAr

There is no such thing before the ge /pi..

hi CrazeeMonk,

thanks for the info. can you also tell me about the resume and sop format.

did we have to write an sop for this or submit our resume separately?

hi ,

i am looking forward to media management course but the course is not mentioned in the SIMC official website, i have heard that PUNE is starting the media management course this year, is BANGALORE also starting the course this year or is it just PR and ADV in Bangalore ?

NK

Everybody .. please note... do carry the attested copies of all the documents. it is important ..

oh..wat docs are needed??i have nt gt them attested..

time is less..originals wont do??..wat docs are needed..please answer fast!!

Hey Guys
Please share your GE/PI experience with all on http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/other-...ml#post2559260 (SIMC-BLR admissions 2011 GE/PI experiences)

Regards