SIMBA...leaves for US tomorrow...pour in your wishes

There are people… there are Gods…then there are pagals and there are angels. And one of them is Simba…who leaves tomorrow to US to pursue her MBA from fuqua,Duke. Lets wish her the best and show our gratitude to her.Cos she is one …

Amen to that bit abt the flight, Rohit!!!

A cartload of warm wishes for the sojourn Simba!!!!

May your mighty roar ring out loud for ever!!

cheers!!!

well..wishes and best wishes from my side too

all hail simba

be seeing you
all the best though

All the very best Simba!! Have followed most of your posts on US B Schools!!! And they were really helpful. Do keep posting on you BSchool experiences.

i havent asked too many queries to Simba as i have to other mods but have always followed her posts especially on international MBA. Also i think it was a very nice thing on herpart to help out Bangloreians on her visit there. it was truely a great gesture. Hope she would be able to still be part of the PG community and contribute with her posts despite her tough schedule.

Best of luck in all ur future endeavours Simba

PS: Nice thread Rohit. truely a special thread for PGites.

All the best for that US trip..MAy the fault in the runway @ Mumbai airport get repaired ASAP..(probably it alreday did but seeing the way it is pouring in Mumbai --brrrrrrrrrrrrrr).

Chalo ATB.. The only female mod @PG is goin..

(sorry QE - they are too kool to be not copied...)

Keep regulating
khota

Best wishes from my side too....:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Now the slowly moving beauty is gonna fly...:angel: :angel:

Have a nice time over there... 😃 😃
Bye Bye....

Amit

no offenses guys ...... me one of those patriotic indians here .....

another guy running away from india .....
anothey guy thinks that were not worth ....
another guy who thinks money is the most imp part of life ......

guys again no offenses .... seeing the condition of ppl in mumbai nowadays i feel ..... whats wrong with our country .... why does every urban youth running away from india even though we have very good opportunities of growth here .......
anyways SIMBA enjoy ur stay in USA and all the very best of luck for life

no offenses guys ...... me one of those patriotic indians here .....

another guy running away from india .....
anothey guy thinks that were not worth ....
another guy who thinks money is the most imp part of life ......

guys again no offenses .... seeing the condition of ppl in mumbai nowadays i feel ..... whats wrong with our country .... why does every urban youth running away from india even though we have very good opportunities of growth here .......
anyways SIMBA enjoy ur stay in USA and all the very best of luck for life

Each and every word u said would have been accepted..

Only If ..Only If...The Person concerned would have been a "Guy"....

So this time its not a Guy running but a "GAL" running away from India....

PS: Couldnt quite resist replying to this post

PS2: Lets not bring out all these things over here. We have umpteen no of threads elsewhere on the forum to discuss this. Lets jus wish Simba a bright future over here:)

wellll yeahh really sorry abt that guyss .. sorry simba as welll .... but guys very down in spirits from the llast few days and also the AIMCAt was a disaster today which ads to my agony .......

anyways SIMBA .... like simba in the lion king u gotta make difference thruu tuff times and we wish u all the best

Hey Sowmya...

All the best for the....we know u r gonna rock the USA...

Anish

Wishing you all the best Simba

& keep rocking and continue posting ur articles

Hey Sowmya, Here's wishing you an AWESOME two years @ Fuqua....All da very best for a great time.... 😃

Cheers

ps: I guess now we can very soon see a Life @ Fuqua thread here

ATB Simbaaaaa..hope u have a rockin time @ fuqua...njoy to da hilt..but yeah dont forget dis place..we'll be all waiting for da 'Life @ Fuqua' thread...

ciao..

Best of Luck for that US vacation! Also consider finishing that MBA in the meantime..
Remember to start early for Mumbai airport... If you need a helicopter give me a buzz...

Best of Luck,
K

ATb and best wishes fr ur MBA and rock oth the nation and the course there. And desiguru when did u start copter leasin company.

Bon Voyage Simba!!

You'll surely be missed here! 😃 Have a great time at Fuqua! Keep updating your blogs and here so that we know what's it to be in a US B-School! :)

ALL THE BEST! :thumbsup:

regards,
Praveen

BON VOYAGE SIMBA !

all the best for u r studies :)

netra.

Congo to Simba!! our one and (L)only female moderator

The lioness will be roaring on the US street now.

Wish ya all the very best:)

Hey Simba,
All the best!
Here's to the most interesting avtaar on PG!...gonna miss Simba for that!
Cheers
Mru