Sillier Question

If ur CGPA drops in the 7th semester (u’ve already submitted ur 3year CGPA to the CAT, XAT, etc.) and for this new CGPA ur application score will be lower, will they consider the the new (lower) CGPA or will they stick to what they know right now …

If ur CGPA drops in the 7th semester (u've already submitted ur 3year CGPA to the CAT, XAT, etc.) and for this new CGPA ur application score will be lower, will they consider the the new (lower) CGPA or will they stick to what they know right now i.e., ur 3year CGPA and not care if ur CGPA fluctuates in the final year???????

And if u have failed an elective in the final year, but u need not clear it to get ur degree certificate (i.e., it will exist only as "FA" in ur final marksheet and not trouble u in any other way like: u dont have to go back anytime to clear it), will that create any issue???

I can Justify myself in the interview but any technical issues,anything that might create problems in the scrutiny of my application????
Please clarify in terms of CAT-IIMs and XAT-XLRI as well as anyother prominent university intake process u might be familiar with.

Thank You.