Sikkim Manipal University or AIMA Delhi - which one is better for DL MBA/PGDM

I am 30 year old working lady working at back office level and I want to do distance learning MBA & after doing much research, I have shortlisted below two institutes as per my budget (1.5 lakh at max for full course) and eligibility (49.33 % in B…

I am 30 year old working lady working at back office level and I want to do distance learning MBA & after doing much research, I have shortlisted below two institutes as per my budget (1.5 lakh at max for full course) and eligibility (49.33 % in B.com).

But now I am confused which one to select between sikkim manipal university and AIMA delhi

Please tell me which one is better out of this two

Option 1) Sikkim manipal university
- offers 2 year MBA degree
- provide weekend lectures for 3 hours on staurday evening and 4 hours sunday morning at its study centres
- admission process is simple
- assured placement assistance
- As a part of course - we have to submit 3 assignments per subject in each semester and project at the end of course while exams will be objective based
- Fees 76k for full course along with weekend lectures.

OR

Option 2) AIMA delhi
- offers 2 year ePGDM diploma certificate
- supported by e-learning (online live lecture) at centre of Hughes net global education once in a week for 2 hours
- in admission process - require mat scorecard and personal interview for admission process
- placement assistance will be given in the end of course.
- I was told by hughes net that assignments, case study & project will be part of course
- Fees 1.15 lakh for full course.

Which one should I pick from above two - which will be better? Brandname wise which is good and which has more market value? I would prefer MBA with HR.

Hi Guys need your suggestion?

Can anyone tell me about AIMA.
I mean is PGDM(weekend) Worth from their. I am currently working and I wish to Study further. I just need to know is it a good option to look at

Hi Guys need your suggestion?

Can anyone tell me about AIMA.

I mean is PGDM(weekend) Worth from their. I am currently working and I wish to Study further. I just need to know is it a good option to look at