SIIB- Results!!

hi, does anyone have any idea about symbiosis institute of international business(siib). as to how good the institute is , and about the placements. Ims only recomends scmhrd among the symbi institutes. please share any info about this insitute.

hi, does anyone have any idea about symbiosis institute of international business(siib). as to how good the institute is , and about the placements. Ims only recomends scmhrd among the symbi institutes. please share any info about this insitute.

hey !!!
any idea about SIIB cutoffs ?????

SIIB safe cut offs- 60

I feel anyone getting 60+ shud get a call.

Rest who knows.....

mik

hi guys
ims telling cut off to be 55 so relax it would be less then tht to be sure and lets not forget even sectional thinks matter however seeing the result i think this time no sectional cut off . wht do u guys say?

hi guys
ims telling cut off to be 55 so relax it would be less then tht to be sure and lets not forget even sectional thinks matter however seeing the result i think this time no sectional cut off . wht do u guys say?

It wud b great if cut off is less than 55 & no sectional cut offs. Looks possible.

waise bhi agar ims is saying 55, to 45 tak maan hi lo... excuse me 4 saying tht... :wink: but we all know ims predictions.. so im addicted to that!

cheers
kanu
hi guys

It wud b great if cut off is less than 55 & no sectional cut offs. Looks possible.

waise bhi agar ims is saying 55, to 45 tak maan hi lo... excuse me 4 saying tht... :wink: but we all know ims predictions.. so im addicted to that!

cheers
kanu

i second the thought :wink:

i third,fourth and fifth that.....

i think. siib will call at 48 atleast

anadi

Hi there,

SIIB gd-pi list will be out on :

17th Jan 2005 (Mon)
4.00 p.m.

Regards,
Aparna

Hi.....
list is coming tom.....check it out.....no need to keep on posting...all d best to all who did applied....Priyank

i third,fourth and fifth that.....

i think. siib will call at 48 atleast

anadi

Shit.. I have 47.5... i would rather like the cut off to be in 50s than 48. just hope it is 47

Well
My snap score is 60.5 and i think i stand a good chance for SIIB but the real tuff fight gonna be at GD/PI bcoz they give only 20% weightage to the SNAP score.

Well i have gotta a friend at SIIB and he says the cut off would be as low as 50

:!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: . Lets hope for the best

ok guys just few hrs 4 the gd/pi list
just wanna know how many get calls 4 gd/pi
there r 90 seats if im correct in the open category
also can somone enlighten to what xtent the final waiting list clears

hi guys gud luk to all of u
whoevr gets a call plz post ur score plz so tht we can ve an idea

i am surprised ...the resluts are already out and no posts yet!!

http://www.sift.edu/forms/showresult2k5.htm

i am surprised ...the resluts are already out and no posts yet!!

http://www.sift.edu/forms/showresult2k5.htm

I have got 63.75 but still not shortlisted.

Huge Huge dissapointment.

Me got short-listed

GD # P 6 C :shock: :shock:

Merit No. 332.

SNAP Score 61.

Am bit surprised reading Omkar's post. Guess they have taken in to consideration lot more factors besides SNAP score for short-listing this time around like Work ex. etc...

Anyways pour in your scores folks...

Syberite

syberite..

could you pls give ur educational background and also workex details..

wonder what was playing in their heads while giving calls out

abishek

Well
My snap score is 60.5 and i think i stand a good chance for SIIB but the real tuff fight gonna be at GD/PI bcoz they give only 20% weightage to the SNAP score.

Well i have gotta a friend at SIIB and he says the cut off would be as low as 50

:!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: . Lets hope for the best

hey jaatjaat

hv u got a call?? well i havent got with my score of 60.75
and by any chance is ther a second list??

abishek

I have 1 year work ex.
decent acads 72% engineering
63.75 snap score.

can't imagine what was the criteria.....