SIIB Result discussion

my friend from siib rang me up to tell tht my air is 74…result here shows %age as 52. even unheard of exams have such competition

my friend from siib rang me up to tell tht my air is 74..result here shows %age as 52. even unheard of exams have such competition

denim_me Says
my friend from siib rang me up to tell tht my air is 74..result here shows %age as 52. even unheard of exams have such competition

Even i got 52% and a call from siib but how come you know about AIR as it is not mentioned anywhere and can you tell me the number of seats in siib?
denim_me Says

Could u shed some light on placements at siib.I am waiting 4 my results as I am bit lazy to go all the way to marine lines to check it and it seems that thier website is down.

hi ,

i got 49 %.gd inpune. though i dont know the AIR . how did you guys know the rank.the result page cannot be opened. i was trying for hours. luckily i got to see it , only once though.denim- me, just ask your friend about the placements and other details of the institute man.

hello guys,

shortlisted 😃 , 46 % ,GDI IN DELHI 😞
whereas i had asked for b'lore!! wat do i do???i cant go to delhi from chennai as i am working and have exhausted my leaves prepping for CAT 😞 .
ne idea on the placement scenario as siib has set real early dates for paying the fees and cancellation of admission...can loose 90 grand in the process 😞 😞 😞 ..wat do u guys say???
cheers
ashwin

hello guys,

called SIIB today. got an AIR of 161 (48%). can anyone tell me how good is this insti - curriculums, placement, remunerations etc?

thanks
subhash

the placement is good..my frend`s seniors r getting close to 46k pm take home.anyways this siib`s decision will be taken after scmhrd is out with final list

hi frnds,

got a score of 42% but not selected......
anyone got any idea regarding the cutoffs??

-aparna

My AIR is 346(44%) & GD/PI is in Pune on 22nd Feb.Anyone from the same batch?

thanks, denim. Any info abt the Co's that recruit at SIIB?

subhash

denim_me Says
the placement is good..my frend`s seniors r getting close to 46k pm take home.anyways this siib`s decision will be taken after scmhrd is out with final list

Now .. wouldn't I like to know more :D

Can you let us know what kind of company and placements are we looking at. 46K takehome seems to be higher than most of the IIMs. Care to share more details on the person and the job ?

Cheers,

I'm shocked
got 46% but not selected
guys please help me...
SIIB website is down,could see the result just once, they r not taking the calls either
Feel like crying, want to run away...

Helppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!
I am not going to take any other exam. shocked......
:
Titu Says
I am not going to take any other exam. shocked.....

heh! you not writing CAT ?? :shock:

hi,

i cant get my results yet. somebody tell me how i can get them

HEY
I CANT GET MY RESULT EITHER .
BEEN TRYING THEIT NO 22934317/19 ............ OUT OF ORDER IS THE SAY.
WEBSITE JUST NOT HAPPENING .
BEEN 2 DAYS STILL NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE TO HELP US .
ANYWAYS DO ANY OF U HAVE ANY OTHER NUMBER THAT I CAN CONTACT SIIB.
WAITING FOR XAT IS ONE THING AND NOW U KNOW THE RESULTS ARE UP AND NOT BEING ABLE TO SEE IS WORSE.

KRIS.

Hi. tried randomly entering exam roll nos. Getting results then. but when i enter mine, page cant be displayed. wassup there?????????????

[email protected]

46K takehome seems to be higher than most of the IIMs.

I second that.
Btw, is 46k their take home or is it the CTC?

50%, no idea of rank... tell me how u guys got that?