SIIB Queries

hi all…as per the moderattors will a new thread esp for queries regarding SIIB admissions…

hi all.....as per the moderattors will a new thread esp for queries regarding SIIB admissions....

snap score- 100.25

10th- 80%

12th- 75%

engg- 72% ( 1 live backlog)

fresher engg in 8th sem now

will i get a call will the fact that i have a live backlog will it have an impact during interview if i get the call? seniors plz reply

snap score- 100.25

10th- 80%

12th- 75%

engg- 72% ( 1 live backlog)

fresher engg in 8th sem now

will i get a call will the fact that i have a live backlog will it have an impact during interview if i get the call? seniors plz reply

hey coolcucumber,
getting a gd/pi shld not be a problem for u. as for ur backlog funda, it entirely depends on ur selling skills as to how u convince the panel members. i hope u can do that .atb

Neelabh
SIIB

my snap score is 71,i m an engineer ..15 months of work ex..will i get a call frm siib... how r the placemnts???
abc

thanku very much neelabh sir

hope i meet u during the gd/pi's at siib

my snap score is 71,i m an engineer ..15 months of work ex..will i get a call frm siib... how r the placemnts???
abc

hmm....close call indeed. diffucult to make any predictions. but i think ur work experience shld help u in making that cut.keep ur fingers crossed.atb

Neelabh
SIIB

hi neelabh,
i wont sat u r cz u sakd.good news i got 89.50.in snap.i was xpecting this much.but my problem still persists.u told me nthing to worry as they will include my nane in both ib & abm.bt when today i called at xtn no 502.they told all the recorrected information u can see in online form.but it still shows only ib applied.not abm.i have applied both.my form delivered at siib on 2nd jan only.plz help me help my name to be enteted in both applicant list.my snap id-533342.
plz help me .hope to be ur junir soon.
thanking u.
jyotiraditya

hi neelabh,
i wont sat u r cz u sakd.good news i got 89.50.in snap.i was xpecting this much.but my problem still persists.u told me nthing to worry as they will include my nane in both ib & abm.bt when today i called at xtn no 502.they told all the recorrected information u can see in online form.but it still shows only ib applied.not abm.i have applied both.my form delivered at siib on 2nd jan only.plz help me help my name to be enteted in both applicant list.my snap id-533342.
plz help me .hope to be ur junir soon.
thanking u.
jyotiraditya

hey jyotiraditya,
frst of all congrats for this gud performance.and then STOP worrying abt the ib and abm thing . i hav told u so before and i'm telling this to u again - corrections in all online applications forms will not be displayed. just wait for the interview call letter. there wont be any problem in that. and thats my PROMISE. take care.

Neelabh
SIIB

Hi neelabh,
even i m facing the same dilemma.
I got a score of 71, n workex of 3.5 yrs.
What r my chances??

Hi neelabh,
even i m facing the same dilemma.
I got a score of 71, n workex of 3.5 yrs.
What r my chances??

same advice as above. the work ex shud see u through. and that is all i can say at this moment.atb

Neelabh
SIIB

SectionsMarks ScoredMax MarksGeneral English13.5040.00Quantitative33.0040.00Data Interpretation48.0040.00General Awareness58.7540.00Analytical and Logical Reasoning75.2540.00Total75.25200neelabh sir
x- 83.6

xii 88
second year-65
great extracurricular
snap score-76
wat are my chances
no work ex

Hi, Neelabh. It was nice meeting you the other day.
As for my snap score, in the morning it displayed 89.5, was hoping for atleast 5 - 10 marks more, but its ok. Maybe some changes in the evening when we get the score again. So what do you think about the call? Also 40 % weightage for written test. So how difficult is it to get a final conversion?

SectionsMarks ScoredMax MarksGeneral English13.5040.00Quantitative33.0040.00Data Interpretation48.0040.00General Awareness58.7540.00Analytical and Logical Reasoning75.2540.00Total75.25200neelabh sir
x- 83.6

xii 88
second year-65
great extracurricular
snap score-76
wat are my chances
no work ex

keep ur fingers crossed dude !!and just watch which way does the dice roll.all the best.

Neelabh
SIIB
Hi, Neelabh. It was nice meeting you the other day.
As for my snap score, in the morning it displayed 89.5, was hoping for atleast 5 - 10 marks more, but its ok. Maybe some changes in the evening when we get the score again. So what do you think about the call? Also 40 % weightage for written test. So how difficult is it to get a final conversion?

hi nikhil,
the conversion of a gd/pi into a final call is always due to relative performance.bcoz belive me everone is atleast as gud as u,if not more.depends entirely on ur performance in those four crucial hours.so prepare well for the gd/pi and give it ur best shot.congrts for the credible performance in SNAP.tc

Neelabh
SIIB

Hi Neelabh ,
Man i m down a bit help me.. Did bad than expected in SNAP. Got 83.75. My acads are as follow. X-81.60%, XII- 81.17%, B.E. 63.67%.. No work Ex. Help me man.. Tell me my chances at SIIB. I'll be more than happy to be a student there. .

Hi Neelabh ,
Man i m down a bit help me.. Did bad than expected in SNAP. Got 83.75. My acads are as follow. X-81.60%, XII- 81.17%, B.E. 63.67%.. No work Ex. Help me man.. Tell me my chances at SIIB. I'll be more than happy to be a student there. .

hi aniruddha,
u need not feel let down. this score cud see u get a gd/pi call frm SIIB.and apart frm this consolation i can do little else to help u out. so take heart and start preparing for the gd/pi round.atb

Neelabh
SIIB

thanx neelabh,
you r really supporting and and always encoraging.i will come pune for my gd nd pi.hope to meet u there. really thanks.
jyotiraditya

thanx neelabh,
you r really supporting and and always encoraging.i will come pune for my gd nd pi.hope to meet u there. really thanks.
jyotiraditya

no problem mate. all the best . c u at SIIB
cheers.

Neelabh
SIIB

hi neelabh..
my score is 77..
wat r my chances to get a call ...
thank u
bye