SIIB Merit List

Hey guys, tomorrow , 25th Feb at 4.00 PM SIIB Merit list will be out ! Heres wishing all the PGites who appeared for GD/PI ATB. :: Start pouring in your results on this thread once the results r out… Cheers !!! Syberit…

Hey guys,

tomorrow , 25th Feb at 4.00 PM SIIB Merit list will be out !
Heres wishing all the PGites who appeared for GD/PI ATB.

Start pouring in your results on this thread once the results r out...

Cheers !!!

Syberite.

dude i know u mite be excited...

but please open a new thread only once the results are on........

It is easier for the users to identify with the posts........

Rahul

so all r much excited bat the results.. ya..hey rahul.. do u remember , v met at GD/PI center in blore.... ..by the by, do well in other GD/PI's ..ALso SCMHRD results r goign to be announced today.... ya...

hi frds

all the very luck to all seeking siib result

i m having a very diff kind of anxiety

dont know what ll happen

infact after scmrd anything can happen

lets c

piyush

nagesh_penjarla Says
so all r much excited bat the results.. ya..hey rahul.. do u remember , v met at GD/PI center in blore.... ..by the by, do well in other GD/PI's ..ALso SCMHRD results r goign to be announced today.... ya...

hey yes nagesh do happen to remember you........

looks like there is a lot of anxiety........

Anyways BOL
Rahul

hey guys

ATB for d siib results....i too am eagerly waiting 4 them coz i dint get thru scmhrd....btw somebuddy mentioned bout some scm res to b out 2day....now wot is dis???
is d waiting list supp 2 b put up 2day??/
ATB once again...keep posting d res guys...
vinay

hi guys did anybody call up siibto ensure when results are coming out specially pune guys

Hi All,

There is nothing on the SIIB site to confirm that the results will be out today...

It is showing the same 1 month back page....

Can somebody please find out...!!!

hey guys the result is out...........check out the same old GD/PI list.......me waitlisted

the results out...

Me in the website is http://www.siib.ac.in/

just go to ur Gd/pi and put ur batch number details.....

Congrats to all who will make it....

RAhul

hey misha what is ur waitlist number me selected at serial no.9

does anyone have any idea till which number was the waitlist cleared last year????????.......and one more peculiar thing.......everyone from our batch has been either selected or wait-listed......

waitlist number 77....:(

misha Says
does anyone have any idea till which number was the waitlist cleared last year????????.......and one more peculiar thing.......everyone from our batch has been either selected or wait-listed......

hey misha what is ur wait list number........

where r the results guys no link in their sitenow

77...i had added that to my last post

hi guys
got thru serial no. 87
but not taking it.... got thru scmhrd

hey me too not taking got scmhrd......

Rahul

deb_mech Says
where r the results guys no link in their sitenow

dude u will have to go to their site only and do the needful there is no direct link......

click on short list for Gd/pi the same way that u saw whether u are selected for the gd or not and u will get an option to insert your number in the gd the drop down box style........

Rahul

are these serial nos. equivalent to ranks