SIIB GD/PI Gyan and List2007

Wel friends… The wait wil finally be over in some more time. Al the shortlisted candidates can post their queries regarding the GD/ PI process here. Further al shud post their respected SNAP score along with their profiles… ATB…

Wel friends...

The wait wil finally be over in some more time. Al the shortlisted candidates can post their queries regarding the GD/ PI process here.

Further al shud post their respected SNAP score along with their profiles..

ATB to all

when can we expect the results to be out???today???

Yaaa...wen r the reults actually cming out???????

donclerizo Says
Yaaa...wen r the reults actually cming out???????

Cant promise u guys the exact time but it wil be out very shortly. Keep Guessing

i have just tried to enquire. The info i have is tht the result can be out by 21st.
So al of u can relax atleast 2nght..

guys i had called up siib yest & was told that the results will be out on 22nd morning...tatz monday....so i guess we shld focus on FMS now & hope 4 the best for SIIB calls...best to luck to all of u!!!

Hi

I've found out that the results will be out on 22nd of Jan at 4 pm..

SIIB website says:

"Display of list of candidates short listed for GD/PI:

22nd Jan 2007 (Mon) 4:00 p.m."

All the best

are bhai still i day to go itni bhi kya jaldi hai

guys, i gt 70 in snap,engg grad.. didnt gt cal frm scmhrd... hws siib, any chances? plz put some light on
placements, studies n life at siib!!!!!!!!!

@ All...the results for SIIB GD/PI will be out tmmrw any time...all the best to all the aspirants...one request..people who hav been shortlisted plz do post in ur SNAP score and ur academic profile including ur wrk ex for benefit of everyone...cheers !!

Neelabh
guys, i gt 70 in snap,engg grad.. didnt gt cal frm scmhrd... hws siib, any chances? plz put some light on
placements, studies n life at siib!!!!!!!!!

Chck the following links...
Final Placement of Class of 2007
http://www.pagalguy.com/645281-post374.html
Life at SIIB
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/lifesiib-25011299
Neelabh
Wel friends...

The wait wil finally be over in some more time. Al the shortlisted candidates can post their queries regarding the GD/ PI process here.

Further al shud post their respected SNAP score along with their profiles..

ATB to all

wat the hecK!!!

whats the hurry in starting the thread???

u could have waited till monday... :satisfie:
>

whats the hurry in starting the thread???

u could have waited till monday... :satisfie:

The thread was started bcoz there were voices in the admission office telling that the results could be out before the sceduled time...which didnt materialise eventually...so to prevent multiple threads opening up for the same purpose...this thread was started...cheers !!

Neelabh
The thread was started bcoz there were voices in the admission office telling that the results could be out before the sceduled time...which didnt materialise eventually...so to prevent multiple threads opening up for the same purpose...this thread was started...cheers !!
Neelabh

okies.. thanks

any info abt siib result?

SIIB results have still not been declared officially but it can be seen by using last years link. I don't know if I should post the link before the result is declared officially. Neways the link can be found in the last years thread. I managed to get a call.

All the Best to everyone...

SIIB results have still not been declared officially but it can seen by using last years link. I don't know if I should post the link before the result is declared officially. Neways the link can be found in the last years thread. I managed to get a call.

All the Best to everyone...

hey give the link here

it has been tradition on pg to declare the result before they are officially declared

If you dont wish to post the link than give us the link of last years SIIB thread..