SIIB Final Selections Plz Post UR details here !!!!

all those guyss who have been finally selected in SIIB just post abt urself here we gonna make a gang here b4 going :: :grin: ::

all those guyss who have been finally selected in SIIB just post abt urself here we gonna make a gang here b4 going 😁

Guys this is VArmeet i belong to dehradunfinally selected for MPIB inn SIIB

cell : XXXXXXXXXX

other guys who have got final call just post it post here

also throw light on this or last yr placements of SIIB

NO telephone Nos. on the forum. Use PM for that

heyye SIIBians.....
this is Preekshit from Delhi .... have joined MPIB in siib .....
well my no, is XXXXXXXXXXXXX .... and i am a mech. engineer from delhi

This Thread is goin Dead i think ...............No more selections Kya just 2...............

This is Nishant Panglia from Ludhiana
computer engg.

cell no. XXXXXXXXXX

will join u guys in siib n will rock pune.

Gr 8 nishant so we r three now

varmeet(dehradun) , nishant(ludhiana) & pareekshit (delhi)

well come up SIIB'ians & post ur details here

guys...is it so tuf to understand that we dont allow any exchange of phone numbers on the forum......all of u must have pretty well known this by now......anyways...am sounding all ye once again.... NO exchange of phone numbers....use PM or IM for that......and yea.....this thread prolly missed the eyes of all of us mods....but that doesn't mean that the regulars can turn away....feel free to sound n00bs of forum rules... 😃 afterall, what is a community for :)

Cheers

never mind
guys just contact me at my email address

[email protected]

i guess that will be a better option.

do any of teh gyz have idea of will we recieve any kind of assignment work before joining college as scmhrd people have got ..................................................

if they do give some assignments then i m in 4 some trouble, as i have relocated.

who ru u IMP just give ur details ur name & from which city ur

HI
Ya, im also joining.
Im Vibhor from Nagpur
Cell - no - deleted.

Regards,
Vibhor.

PG - READ what is posted by the mods. Read the rules. NO Telephone numbers on forum.

HI
Ya, im also joining.
Im Vibhor from Nagpur
Cell NUM **********)
Regards,
Vibhor.

hey vibhor have u not read the above message by "urmad" that phone nos are not allowed . please use pm for exhange of phone nos

Hi guys
i am also in the list
i am a chartered accounta & currently staying at new delhi

and yes all of you plz join http://groups.yahoo.com/SIIB

Prateek 😃

Sorry guys!! i posted the wrong address of the group!!
the correct address is http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SIIB

be sure to join it as this group is for New Comers to SIIb (2004-06 Batch)
its fun interacting b4 actually meeting !!

take care

Prateek

hey guys congrats

can anyone shed some light abt placements at SIIB?

thnx

cheers

hi guys,
heard there r pretty strict rules for the scmhrd guys in the hostel.since we will be staying in the same hostels, will the set of rules be slightly different or the same? moreover, do we need permission to go outside the campus?

hey ppl , any idea of the status of the wait-list( after the 3rd one)? what happens when ppl withdraw-----i mean wud ppl be given admns from wait-list or back-door entry?? how much did the list clear last year??

heye frens ....
i am not able 2 join yahoo group of SIIB ..... plzz ne1 send me an ivitation so that i could be a part of the group ...
me email is
[email protected], [email protected]