SIIB Admissions 2007 Information Centre

Here it is…the thread where u shoot ur admission related queries for SIIB…speak out…we are listening… Neelabh :: SIIB

Here it is...the thread where u shoot ur admission related queries for SIIB...speak out...we are listening...

Neelabh
SIIB
Here it is...the thread where u shoot ur admission related queries for SIIB...speak out...we are listening...
Neelabh
SIIB

Neelabh , this year too .. its shanks on scmhrd thread and u at siib thread again , cmon dude's give the freshers like mukul a chances .. lol

jokes apart .. good effort .. keep up the good work

regards

shailesh
Neelabh , this year too .. its shanks on scmhrd thread and u at siib thread again , cmon dude's give the freshers like mukul a chances .. lol

nahi yaar shailesh...this year akshat will look after the entire effort and i will just help him out...infact i hav passed the baton to akshat...its just that his mid sem xams are on...so i am doing the spade work here
Neelabh
SIIB

hi guys !

thks for starting this thread !!

im a 4th year student at NDRI karnal ( a premier dairy science college )

so basically im into agriculture ...

im interested in AGRI-BUSINESS MANAGEMENT PROGRAME AT SIIB.

PLZ LEMME KNOW ABT THE PLACEMENT SCENARIO of agri business programme at siib

plz be true in ur judgement ..

thks

im interested in AGRI-BUSINESS MANAGEMENT PROGRAME AT SIIB.

PLZ LEMME KNOW ABT THE PLACEMENT SCENARIO of agri business programme at siib

hey sprinter...agri business is an up coming stream in most colleges so much so that even IIMA has one...i must tell here that the course holds immense promise and as far as SIIB is concerned...the placement performance has been very gud...this year our frst ABM batch passedout and the figures are outstanding...recruiters were from diverse sectors including banks, retail giants, agri businesses and others...do chck out our website for a complete pic...any other query??

Neelabh
SIIB

hi can u please tell me what was the cutoffs for SIIB last yr and is there any minute chance for guys having not so good academic background to get admission here.Thanks in advance

hey sprinter...agri business is an up coming stream in most colleges so much so that even IIMA has one...i must tell here that the course holds immense promise and as far as SIIB is concerned...the placement performance has been very gud...this year our frst ABM batch passedout and the figures are outstanding...recruiters were from diverse sectors including banks, retail giants, agri businesses and others...do chck out our website for a complete pic...any other query??
Neelabh
SIIB

hey may i have a small chat with u neelam if u online ?

thks neelam..

i believe tht siib follows different pattern for selection..gd / pi calls ?

academics at school / grad level

im was a national player in TT....will tht in anyway make up for my average academics..if i manage to get through the snap.

84% 10th
72% 12th
70% grad ( 3rd year ) .....

thks

sprinter_ndri Says
hey may i have a small chat with u neelam if u online ?

thks neelam..

Oye Neelabh... Neelam kab se ban gaya tu?

Regards,
Grondmaster

Regards,
Grondmaster

hehe..neelabh ! sry

Regards,
Grondmaster

mera naam mein typo ho gaya 😞 ...tera to aisa koi prblm hai nahi

Neelabh
SIIB
udaan Says
hi can u please tell me what was the cutoffs for SIIB last yr and is there any minute chance for guys having not so good academic background to get admission here.Thanks in advance

the cutoffs were different for people wid different academic backgrnd...as far as i knw...fresh engineers got a call somewhere arnd a snap score of 85...

Neelabh
SIIB
thks neelam..

i believe tht siib follows different pattern for selection..gd / pi calls ?

academics at school / grad level

im was a national player in TT....will tht in anyway make up for my average academics..if i manage to get through the snap.

84% 10th
72% 12th
70% grad ( 3rd year ) .....

thks

academic/extra curriculars do not make a difference wen it comes to giving out gd/pi calls...u still hav to clear that cut off score...

Neelabh
SIIB
udaan Says

no official announcement has been made regarding the cut offs!! but lemme assure you they were high, in the range of 80-95!!!!

concentrate on getting a good score in ur snap test!! clearing cut off is most important!! rest is the gd/pi!! so doesnt mean that students with average marks do not have a chance!!

ATB!!

p.s - @aspire!! mid terms over!! baton handed!! m here!!

hey.cn smbody plz tell me whr can i find d snap forms..........im wat 2 lost...............online registeration dsnt work.show sm error...............plz help................me nu 2 dis whole world of mba.n entrances................

hey..hv sent u a mail..........regardin siib's agri-mba..plz do reply..............cz im way 2 lost................

rkm Says
hey..hv sent u a mail..........regardin siib's agri-mba..plz do reply..............cz im way 2 lost................

where exactly have u sent the mail??

the easier way out is u could post ur queries here and we will cater to ur every need!!!

so just shoot!!

hi......sorry.got a lil confused.............
i tried d online registaeration......4 snap.it doesnt work...........ny other way tht v ca register...............

hi......sorry.got a lil confused.............
i tried d online registaeration......4 snap.it doesnt work...........ny other way tht v ca register...............

just log on to www.snaptest.org and follow the online registeration procedure there!! just checked it!! the registeration has begun!!

cheers!!