SIIB ABM Programme Any Clues any1?

Hello world!! I have converted a call from SIIB’s ABM programme. The catch is that the course is into its second batch, and there have been no placements as yet. I want to find out whether joining this course is a good idea or not…

Hello world!!

I have converted a call from SIIB's ABM programme.

The catch is that the course is into its second batch, and there have been no placements as yet.

I want to find out whether joining this course is a good idea or not..

Help ppl please!

me too in the same boat............. dont knoew what to do
siib mbabm??????
anyone any knowledge
:huh: please respond.....

gr8 u people apply for agri-business stuff ,while people even dont have any faith on their main programme international business.........it is better that u should find some other options if available (even normal mba from mat allied) u cAN understand when the placement scenerio is not good in IB .the first batch of AB is not going to do any miracle ( except u can enjoy nice campus and good frnds)

hi ppl...

All I can find out abt this prog is nuthing...I don't think that it would be a good idea in joining...simple logic being ROI...investing rs 3,30,000 for two years on this prog... what will be the min sal the placement should offer to break it even...? somewhere bet 13-15 thousand...whats the point...I'll be getting that from Infosys anyway.... so nuts to this prog

hi ppl...

All I can find out abt this prog is nuthing...I don't think that it would be a good idea in joining...simple logic being ROI...investing rs 3,30,000 for two years on this prog... what will be the min sal the placement should offer to break it even...? somewhere bet 13-15 thousand...whats the point...I'll be getting that from Infosys anyway.... so nuts to this prog

hey,
i think 13-15 thous. i think ur wrong. a.b.m. grads from a.p.a.u. are getting this much. do u think siib is not different from a.p.a.u. A reputed inst with good faculty and nice location will fetch min 20-23 thos , avg. i feel.
me too in the same boat............. dont knoew what to do
siib mbabm??????
anyone any knowledge
:huh: please respond.....

well can u tell me wat was your score last year

My score last year was 59 and I was selected in the final short list.
My rank there was 18 out of 30 or 40 seats. However I did not take it up as
SIBM got confirmed in that time.

Hi all,
I have two questions.
1) Does anybody know the cutoff for SIIB ABM program?
2) How is the ABM program in terms of placements? Did they have any placements yet?
Thanks

Hello friends..
i am an engineer & got 2 yrs of exp in an agri R & D company.
My boss asked me do ABM from IIMs only, not from IRMA & SIIB.
Also, SCMHRD seniors said the same.
SIIB MPABM offer letter is discouraging engineers joining their program. When I went for its GD/PI, seniors of SIIB could not give me a satisfactory info regarding the placements.

I have opened a thread regarding this.
Some replies to PMs were posted by me.

Visit the link to share your views.

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/are-abms-worth-joining-for-engineers-25014166