Siib 2008 Gd/pi Prep

The GD/PI results will be out in a short while from now. All queries pertaining to GD/PI preparation are invited. N plz dn spam this thread. For any other queries kindly post on other relevant threads.

The GD/PI results will be out in a short while from now. All queries pertaining to GD/PI preparation are invited. N plz dn spam this thread. For any other queries kindly post on other relevant threads.

Will the results come on the website ? If so then at what time ?

sid1582 Says
Will the results come on the website ? If so then at what time ?

it will be at 4 pm today.........

hi,

How will the GD be???
will it be a topic based discussion, or a case study or some team asssignment....???

Throws us some light...!!!!

hi,

How will the GD be???
will it be a topic based discussion, or a case study or some team asssignment....???

Throws us some light...!!!!

The GD will be a case study based round. There are other rounds also whch include a team assignment or a grp task and also a written communication round. Finally there is a personal interview. None of the round is an elimination round.

hi varun,
will there b stress interviews too?

hey ...... i wanted to enquire, how should i actually prepare for an interview and group discussion..... is there a site whhere i an find case studies..... stud them...... how to tackle case studies and all......... i have a lots of questions............ lets start wit hthese......

can i access these case studies some where on the net...... i would like to read a few before the interview and GD....

varun4pec Says

CMMON PEOPLE SHARE UR EXPERIENCES
varun4pec Says
The GD will be a case study based round. There are other rounds also whch include a team assignment or a grp task and also a written communication round. Finally there is a personal interview. None of the round is an elimination round.

Hi,

Can you tell me what we can read or refer to for the stages that you mentioned for the GD-PI process of SIIB..

Thanks.
hi varun,
will there b stress interviews too?

Stress interviews are rare in nature in SIIB. However they cant be ruled out as there is no code of conduct for the panelists

Varun
Stress interviews are rare in nature in SIIB. However they cant be ruled out as there is no code of conduct for the panelists

Varun

will we be allowed to choose our slots lyk scmhrd???????

thnx...........
shashankshwet Says
hey ...... i wanted to enquire, how should i actually prepare for an interview and group discussion..... is there a site whhere i an find case studies..... stud them...... how to tackle case studies and all......... i have a lots of questions............ lets start wit hthese......

Hi..

I wud personally recommend tht u join a coaching center to get aquainted with case study discussions as its different frm normal GDs. Secondly, have some mock interviews for urself. Work on ur subject knowledge, current affairs especially indian stock market:sleepy:. Then there are some standard questions like introduce urself, why mba, which specialization and y, whre do u c urself 5 yrs frm nw etc etc. Work on thm to make ur chances brighter.

Varun
Hi,

Can you tell me what we can read or refer to for the stages that you mentioned for the GD-PI process of SIIB..

Thanks.

Read newspaper like business line for financial knowledge. Loads of thngs are happening these days . Keep urself in touch with other areas also n have ur opinions abt various activities and events. It can be helpful either in written communication round or in interviews. For case study round, u need to practice otherwise it becomes tough to perform in a desired manner.

Varun
will we be allowed to choose our slots lyk scmhrd???????

thnx...........

Dn knw buddy... Al the details will be available on the website once the results are out.

Varun

Do u guys have any idea as to where do we have to look for the results as there seems to be no pertinent link as yet.

u can check ur result here.. SIIB GD

mridzz Says
u can check ur result here.. SIIB GD

The result is still being uploaded. So following the links given might lead to message "no result for this snap id" for some. Kindly keep patience in that case and check later once the result is fully loaded. Al the best to all

hi snrs
i have got 2 questions (a lil bit irrelevant but i had to ask)
1) my gdpi is on 10th feb does that mean i am the last one to be selected ?
2) since we already got a call will profile still be looked at (i hope not)