SIIB 2007-09 Final Merit List

Hi. It seems SIIB is all set to release the results on schedule. They have already created the link on their website. New Page 1 All the best to allthose who hope of making it to SIIB this year. All those getting through please post your s…

Hi. It seems SIIB is all set to release the results on schedule. They have already created the link on their website.
New Page 1

All the best to allthose who hope of making it to SIIB this year. All those getting through please post your scores and profiles so as to give an idea to those who do not make it.
Thanks

Hi. It seems SIIB is all set to release the results on schedule. They have already created the link on their website.
New Page 1

All the best to allthose who hope of making it to SIIB this year. All those getting through please post your scores and profiles so as to give an idea to those who do not make it.
Thanks

result expected on 28th @ 4 pm...
New Page 1

Thanks

dude first of all the results arn't announced yet...why creating a thread and creating unnecessary excitement???u could have waited for some more time when you know that the results will be announced on 28th 4 PM...Please avoid creating thrreads like this before time and not make us nervouus unnecessarily...
i do appreciate the fact that u wanted to share this piece of info but the timing was incorrect...u should have been a lil more patient...hope u don't mind...
dude first of all the results arn't announced yet...why creating a thread and creating unnecessary excitement???u could have waited for some more time when you know that the results will be announced on 28th 4 PM...Please avoid creating thrreads like this before time and not make us nervouus unnecessarily...
i do appreciate the fact that u wanted to share this piece of info but the timing was incorrect...u should have been a lil more patient...hope u don't mind...

I guess one should be mature enough to be able to control his emotions and not get nervous at the mention of the final results. I don't mind your post but i do mind your groan.
Glowoflife Says
I guess one should be mature enough to be able to control his emotions and not get nervous at the mention of the final results. I don't mind your post but i do mind your groan.

i'll remove my groan if that makes u happy...(talks of maturity...hehehe)
but see PG rules are rules...u must try not breaking them...announce the results only when they are officially announced...
i'll remove my groan if that makes u happy...(talks of maturity...hehehe)
but see PG rules are rules...u must try not breaking them...announce the results only when they are officially announced...

I have not announced the results, only informed that they will be announced on time as per the schedule, and a link for that purpose has been put up. thats all.

HEY FRIENDS SIIB HAS DECLARED WAITING LIST UP TO 500

SOMEBODY IN THETHREAD MENTIONED THAT LAST YEAR ONLY TILL 60 w/l WAS CLEARED THEN WHATS THE USE OF GIVING WAITING LIST UPTO 500

DOES ANYBODY HAVE ANY AUTHENTIC INFORMATION ABOUT WAITING LIST CLEARANCE

MINE W/L 65

@ All...continue in this thread....

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/siib-2007-09-final-merit-list-25021471

@ Glowoflife...wats the logic of opening 2 threads with the same name for the same purpose ?? ??:

Neelabh

PS: requesting the mods to close this thread