SIIB 2006 GD/Pi Calls/Discussions and more !

this thread is for posting your gd/pi calls for SIIB .pour in your opinion,thoughts,questions.your joy…your sorrows.we are here. Neelabh SIIB

this thread is for posting your gd/pi calls for SIIB .pour in your opinion,thoughts,questions.your joy....your sorrows.we are here.

Neelabh
SIIB

Sir, What R The Likely Cut Offs, Me Got 83.25, Any Chance, Please Reply

xumpy Says
Sir, What R The Likely Cut Offs, Me Got 83.25, Any Chance, Please Reply

yaar xumpy.....understand plz.it wont be proper on my part at this point of time to make any comments on individual cases.if u hav waited for so long,just wait for 24 hrs more.u will get ur answer.atb

Neelabh
SIIB

Sir, Do The Waitlists Come Before Or After The Gd/pi, , If It Brings Out 3 Waitlists Cut Offs Should Go Low.

Seniors.. phir bhi batao toh...up to what marks calls can be expected??

xumpy Says
Sir, Do The Waitlists Come Before Or After The Gd/pi, , If It Brings Out 3 Waitlists Cut Offs Should Go Low.

there is no waitlist for gd/pi calls.waitlist is released only for final admission offer.atb

Neelabh
SIIB
priyanka_soni Says
Seniors.. phir bhi batao toh...up to what marks calls can be expected??

well o well......we had earlier predicted a cutoff at 75 in snap.that is perhaps lower than wat can happen tommorow.infact i will be surprised if the calls are issued at snap scores lower than late 70s.but a caveat.....this is just my opinion.tc

Neelabh
SIIB

Are the calls in siib also like scmhrd profile based or snap score based?

priyanka_soni Says
Are the calls in siib also like scmhrd profile based or snap score based?

our calls are essentially based on SNAP scores.infact we prepare wat is called the SIIB score based SNAP and the work ex.weightage is given to each section in SNAP test.and a few marks are added for people wid work ex.this gives the SIIB score.calls are issued on basis of SIIB score.any thing else?

Neelabh
SIIB

Hi Neelabh,

How was u r exam buddy, I am sure u would have done well.Neelabh dont u feel that getting into SIIB has become much difficult this year than previous years.One of my class mates who is in u r batch (2 year) got through probably under industrial quota and we all were surprised ,becoz that time SIIB wasnt that well known especially in student community.

Now I feel things have changed there are people who have scored 90+ at SNAP but still dare to ask u the stupid questions will I make it or not.
Common guys u r future managers and with this kind of heart I dont know wat kind of decisions u will make.

Show some courage wat if u dont make it doesnt mean that world will come to halt ,neither u r life .So why bother .
My self have faced many challenges and against all odds managed to get 90 and missed both SIBM and SCMHRD ,but it hasnt deter me coz I know that I will come out a s winner in life ,hence if they select me well and fine if they dont than also good.

I just want all guys to relax and plzz look at the bigger picture in life.

Regards,
Rocky

hi Neelabh,
What happens in GroupTask stage what are we supposed to do in that??
Thank You

Hi Neelabh,

How was u r exam buddy, I am sure u would have done well.Neelabh dont u feel that getting into SIIB has become much difficult this year than previous years.One of my class mates who is in u r batch (2 year) got through probably under industrial quota and we all were surprised ,becoz that time SIIB wasnt that well known especially in student community.

Now I feel things have changed there are people who have scored 90+ at SNAP but still dare to ask u the stupid questions will I make it or not.
Common guys u r future managers and with this kind of heart I dont know wat kind of decisions u will make.

Show some courage wat if u dont make it doesnt mean that world will come to halt ,neither u r life .So why bother .
My self have faced many challenges and against all odds managed to get 90 and missed both SIBM and SCMHRD ,but it hasnt deter me coz I know that I will come out a s winner in life ,hence if they select me well and fine if they dont than also good.

Regards,
Rocky

wow some courage indeed!!great words rocky.u sure will do well in life.but truly i dont mind the questions at all.i have been through this stage and i truly understand all of ur feelings.so keep those questions coming.i am here.

Neelabh
SIIB
hi Neelabh,
What happens in GroupTask stage what are we supposed to do in that??
Thank You

gourav buddy...let the list come out tommorow.let the dust settle down.we will surely discuss each and everything we know abt handling the gd/pi stage.atb for tommorow.tc

Neelabh
SIIB
Hi Neelabh,

Regards,
Rocky

Heyy rocky dude,
Feels like u cud use a little relaxation urself too man...i havent given snap but i have given other exams and i do believe its natural to be a little anxious about ur results.
If u havent noticed..this is a forum where people can ask questions...whichever questions they want to ask...and to label it stupid...well lets just leave that job up to the moderators.
And if u really think managers are extreme high will-powered corporate geniuses...then i guess you shud delve deeper.After all..trying to gain information on something you are actively involved with IS a mark of a good manager....
So please...forgive the poor souls who are inquisitive and just a trifle worried about their results and where the results will take them in life.
Chill-pill dude.
Aj.

Ok Neelabh I will wait for tommorow.
Thanx

Oh man, grp task for SIIB too? WHY cant symbi have normal GD's

Hi Neelabh Sir, I Know This Might Look A Bit Desperate....i Have A Score Of 70.25 In Snap...have Decent Acads And A Work Experience Of One Year...do I Stand Ne Chance???????????

Hi AJ,

I dont know wats u r take on life and I guess this u r 6th post so first grow up and than give me a chill pill

rocky

samik24 Says
Hi Neelabh Sir, I Know This Might Look A Bit Desperate....i Have A Score Of 70.25 In Snap...have Decent Acads And A Work Experience Of One Year...do I Stand Ne Chance???????????

umeed pe duniya chalti hai yaar.never lose hope.atb

Neelabh
SIIB