Siib 2006-2008 Batchmates

HEY FELLOW BATCHMATES WE HAVE FINALLY MADE IT TO THIS INSTI. WELL AFTER BEING REJECTED BY SIBM AND SCMHRD, FINALLY HAPPY TO CONVERT IT :: :: LETS KNOW EACH OTHER WELL THOSE WHO R SURE TO JOIN SIIB. IM A FRESHER ENGG( STILL IN MY 8…

HEY FELLOW BATCHMATES

WE HAVE FINALLY MADE IT TO THIS INSTI. WELL AFTER BEING REJECTED BY SIBM AND SCMHRD, FINALLY HAPPY TO CONVERT IT

LETS KNOW EACH OTHER WELL THOSE WHO R SURE TO JOIN SIIB.

IM A FRESHER ENGG( STILL IN MY 8TH SEM) IN COMP SCIENCE FROM IPU.

MERIT RANK 34

P.S i dunno why the mods closed this thread. can any mod explain me wats wrong in this thread. thers no such thread as this. even scmhrd and iift people have opened their threads. y not us?

cmon people post here

is there noone who is opting for siib?

My best buddy Jitin Katyal (fresher engg electronics from apeejay ) is with you dude....

Mods plz move this thread to "Other exams".... This shud not be in "cat and related discussion"

hey cool cucumber me too got through...!!!!
hope to see you soon dude
Merit Rank 18 sponsored category!!!!

hurrah.... :

Hey ppl i got through in LBSIM!!

Hope to convert SIIB people!!!

cmon people post here

is there noone who is opting for siib?

hey cool cucumber if ur online please add me if you have a yahoo messenger
my id:[email protected] wanna chat with u
Hi.......i need help from SIIB seniors......will somebody help in knowing what was the merit number last time who got selected in the final list from the waitng list........what is the clearence from the waiting list to final list for SIIB !!!
Hello ppl...jaykishan here. merit rank 22 open category...and 99 % decided on joinin SIIB. doin my mech engg frn nagpur at present. i live in NOIDA...hopin to hear frm u guys soon...btw, seniors in the life@SIIB forum are really helpful...

ppl we have a yahoo grp called siib08 in yahoo.join in .

Mods, please close this thread as it is quite older