Sihs: Admission 2009 - 2011 Mba-hospital And Healthcare [mba-hhc]

Hiii Welcome to the thread of MBA-HHC Here we will be answering queries realted to SIHS, MBA-HHC Admission 2009 -2011. So…post your queries here. ::

Hiii

Welcome to the thread of MBA-HHC

Here we will be answering queries realted to SIHS, MBA-HHC Admission 2009 -2011.

So...post your queries here.

hey old monk
wen does ur course end??? and wen do we get the placement records?? any idea of wot's cooking???

hey old monk
wen does ur course end??? and wen do we get the placement records?? any idea of wot's cooking???

we gonna pass out in july 09. so placement records will be available 1-2 months b4 that...i guess.

i cant tell u whats cooking. u have to wait till its served
Hiii

Welcome to the thread of MBA-HHC

Here we will be answering queries realted to SIHS, MBA-HHC Admission 2009 -2011.

So...post your queries here.

Hey Can u tell me something more abt the course and also the career scope of the same...this topics comes out once in a while ...
soni1802 Says
Hey Can u tell me something more abt the course and also the career scope of the same...this topics comes out once in a while ...

its a specialized 2 yr full time MBA focused on healthcare sector which includes several domains like Hospital, Health Insurance, IT etc. please check the websit for details on it. if you still have some doubt, plz feel free to ask.

all the domains of the healthcare sector are boomin. so as far as healthcare managers are concerned, there is a huge demand-supply gap in any of the domain of this sector...scope is unlimited.
we gonna pass out in july 09. so placement records will be available 1-2 months b4 that...i guess.

i cant tell u whats cooking. u have to wait till its served

hi old monk,, somebody told me that campus interviews were held and someone among you got job for only 8,000 Rs. is it true?? or just a rumour??

I Heard tht this course is thebest for the medical student who prefer to move into MBA after doing their MBBS? Is it so or is it equally good for ppl like us??

can u throw some light on last year placements???

harishjachak Says
hi old monk,, somebody told me that campus interviews were held and someone among you got job for only 8,000 Rs. is it true?? or just a rumour??

Do you think som HR of some company has time to come and give an offer like that...? it wont be even a good joke.
our placement activities havnt started yet.
soni1802 Says
I Heard tht this course is thebest for the medical student who prefer to move into MBA after doing their MBBS? Is it so or is it equally good for ppl like us??

its a good option for people with healthcare related edu backgrounds. but that doesnt mean only MBBS. in our batch, only one third are doctors. rest of them are doing equaly well.everything depends on what do you want to do, where do you want to go aftr ur MBA. best on that you must choose your MBA.

but its always wise to keep that 'coosing MBA' part wide open. get the maximum admission confirmation call you can get and then only decide where to go. it will help.

if you can tell me your edu background and what you are planning to do, i might be able to give a better answer next time.
Sandy2003 Says
can u throw some light on last year placements???

we are 1st batch of this MBA. so ther is no 'last year's placement record'. for any such record you have to wait till our placement gets over

hii

i will not be able to answer all the queries due to personal reasons.any enquery on MBA-HHC henceforth will be entertained by Major..

ill chip in whenever required...

Hi everyone...i am a student of SIHS of the MBA HHC 2008-10 batch. i will be continuing this thread and in case of any queries about the course or the college please feel free to ask.

hello,
can anyone tell me how is the scope of mba in healthcare and hospital management from symbiosis?

hello,
can you tell me how many students are there in one class?

Hi ! sorry for the delay in replying...our semester exams have started. there are around 80 students in a class( thats the intake). As for the scope...as of now we dont see much change inspite of the economy meltdown . We have been receiving enthusiastic enquiries from many corporate hospitals and also from some IT companies and a few other organizations associated with the health sector. Many companies and hospitals have come for placements and have shortlisted many candidates from my senior batch, but i cant put figures to this information at such a premature date. Regards Major.

major Says
Hi ! sorry for the delay in replying...our semester exams have started. there are around 80 students in a class( thats the intake). As for the scope...as of now we dont see much change inspite of the economy meltdown . We have been receiving enthusiastic enquiries from many corporate hospitals and also from some IT companies and a few other organizations associated with the health sector. Many companies and hospitals have come for placements and have shortlisted many candidates from my senior batch, but i cant put figures to this information at such a premature date. Regards Major.

Good start Major...keep it up

hi....im a biomedical engineer.......i worked in L&T; medical field for a yr..what i could get from the industry is there is abundant scope if u consider the over all field as well, but i am really doubtful abt the individual career growth this field can offer,,its gud to c that there is an MBA in health care..can some one tell me the expected placement for this yr even tough i understand from previous above posts that its too early to say anything abt placement...i just wanna have a rough idea as to how much package can be expected from this field

faheem Says
hi....im a biomedical engineer.......i worked in L&T; medical field for a yr..what i could get from the industry is there is abundant scope if u consider the over all field as well, but i am really doubtful abt the individual career growth this field can offer,,its gud to c that there is an MBA in health care..can some one tell me the expected placement for this yr even tough i understand from previous above posts that its too early to say anything abt placement...i just wanna have a rough idea as to how much package can be expected from this field

hii

packg depends on a lot of factors...mainly on the candidate, work experience, the organization you will be joining, job-profile etc...geting any kind of rough idea of salary (like avrg salary etc) will actually give you wrong ideas. please try to figure out some other parameters to make proper decision.