SIHS 2011-13 GE/PI call getters

Hello puys, Starting this new thread for SIHS Specific GD/PI preparaation… CUT-OFF MARKS OF CANDIDATES SELECTED FOR SELECTION PROCESS (GE & PI) OF MBA (Hospital & Healthcare Management) FOR BATCH 2011-13 Sr. No. Student Category Cut…

Hello puys, Starting this new thread for SIHS Specific GD/PI preparaation..

CUT-OFF MARKS OF CANDIDATES SELECTED FOR SELECTION PROCESS (GE & PI) OF MBA (Hospital & Healthcare Management) FOR BATCH 2011-13

Sr. No.
Student Category
Cut-Off Marks
(Out of 180 Score of SNAP)
Open/General
Scheduled Caste (SC)
Scheduled Tribes (ST)
Differently-abled
Kashmiri Migrants
:

If you have got the call, please add your details about call on PG Connect.
:cheerio:

Seniors, Plz throw some light on the process of GD/PI forSIHS..

Plz tell the kind of topics for essay last years, were the topic related to Health care or general MBA types?

link for PG Connect

Login - PaGaLGuY Connect

request for every1 to register here

link for PG Connect

Login - PaGaLGuY Connect

request for every1 to register here

How it help in preparation????
dr arjun Says
How it help in preparation????

PG Connect is a platform wer u can know who all persons on pg are in the same slot as of urs for gppi and u all can prepare together so as to know each other well, which in turn may help in group discussions as the chances of u ppl sitting together in GD is more:-P

Guys please fill up ur details here so that we all know each other .
https://spreadsheets0.google.com/ccc?hl=en&key;=tJ7hL844mauNHv-fFX0uwUQ&hl;=en#

Guys please fill up ur details here so that we all know each other .
https://spreadsheets0.google.com/ccc?hl=en&key;=tJ7hL844mauNHv-fFX0uwUQ&hl;=en#

wats dis??
my email address could not access this page
wats dis??
my email address could not access this page

this is spread sheet with diff columns like,
NAMEPAGALGUY IDGD/PI LLIST OUTSNAP SCOREOTHER CALLSBACKGROUNDWORK EX.GD/PI DATE
please add details here so that we can know each other
hope it helps to all

puys lets start discussion to prepare gd
first topic- 2g scam??

this is spread sheet with diff columns like,
NAMEPAGALGUY IDGD/PI LLIST OUTSNAP SCOREOTHER CALLSBACKGROUNDWORK EX.GD/PI DATE
please add details here so that we can know each other
hope it helps to all

but you have made it a private sheet, so no one else is able to view or edit it. make it a public sheet.
khanjan Says
but you have made it a private sheet, so no one else is able to view or edit it. make it a public sheet.

Thanks khanjan for informing and sorry to chkishore,nehamisaac,drkirtimalik,shikhagupta, elegentethen, farahdent.
i did mistake in setting so no one was able to edit the details.
please add details on the link.

https://spreadsheets0.google.com/ccc?authkey=CKyWzccI&hl;=en&key;=tJ7hL844mauNHv-fFX0uwUQ&hl;=en&authkey;=CKyWzccI#gid=0

puys and puls,
it is high time we start to discuss various gdpi topics
the hottest topic right now is
the protests in tahrir square,
scams in india,
world cup or sachin
let us start preparing and please add more topics

puys and puls,
it is high time we start to discuss various gdpi topics
the hottest topic right now is
the protests in tahrir square,
scams in india,
world cup or sachin
let us start preparing and please add more topics

Yup,
I support you as the SNAP score has very less role now you should start preparing here. Though I have not applied to SIHS this year, I am ready to help you guys.

start with
the protests in tahrir square
m just giving some info about hosni mubarak-
Muhammad Hosni Sayyid Mubarak born on 4th may 1928
mubarak was career officer in egyptian air force and serving as commander from 1972-75
then he entered in polytics and appointed as a vice president in 1975 and then as a president on 14th october 1981
Following the assassination of President Sadat in 1981 by army officers opposed to his signing of the Egypt-Israel Peace Treaty, Hosni Mubarak became the President of the Arabic Republic of Egypt, and the Chairman of the National Democratic Party (NDP). He was the longest serving President of Egypt, his term lasting 29 years.

protests and resign.

Mass protests against President Hosni Mubarak erupted in Cairo and other Egyptian cities on 25 January 2011. On 1 February 2011, Hosni Mubarak announced that he would not contest the Presidential election in September 2011. He also promised constitutional reform. This did not satisfy the majority of protesters as they expected Mubarak to depart immediately. The demonstrations continued and on 2 February 2011, violent clashes occurred between pro-Mubarak and anti-Mubarak protesters. On 10 February 2011, it was suggested that Mubarak may step down imminently. Mubarak later officially asserted that this would not happen even though he would be handing some of his powers to Vice President Omar Suleiman. At the same time, it was also confirmed that there is room for his resignation in the days and weeks to come. On 11 February 2011, Omar Suleiman announced Mubarak's resignation. The announcement sparked cheers, flag-waving, and celebrations from protesters still congregating in Cairo's Tahrir Square.

start with
the protests in tahrir square
m just giving some info about hosni mubarak-
Muhammad Hosni Sayyid Mubarak born on 4th may 1928
mubarak was career officer in egyptian air force and serving as commander from 1972-75
then he entered in polytics and appointed as a vice president in 1975 and then as a president on 14th october 1981
Following the assassination of President Sadat in 1981 by army officers opposed to his signing of the EgyptIsrael Peace Treaty, Hosni Mubarak became the President of the Arabic Republic of Egypt, and the Chairman of the National Democratic Party (NDP). He was the longest serving President of Egypt, his term lasting 29 years.

protests and resign.

Mass protests against President Hosni Mubarak erupted in Cairo and other Egyptian cities on 25 January 2011. On 1 February 2011, Hosni Mubarak announced that he would not contest the Presidential election in September 2011. He also promised constitutional reform. This did not satisfy the majority of protesters as they expected Mubarak to depart immediately. The demonstrations continued and on 2 February 2011, violent clashes occurred between pro-Mubarak and anti-Mubarak protesters. On 10 February 2011, it was suggested that Mubarak may step down imminently. Mubarak later officially asserted that this would not happen even though he would be handing some of his powers to Vice President Omar Suleiman. At the same time, it was also confirmed that there is room for his resignation in the days and weeks to come. On 11 February 2011, Omar Suleiman announced Mubarak's resignation. The announcement sparked cheers, flag-waving, and celebrations from protesters still congregating in Cairo's Tahrir Square.

Thanx bhai..
Discussin such current topics wil b of gr8 use ...:cheerio:
Seniors, Plz throw some light on the process of GD/PI forSIHS..

Plz tell the kind of topics for essay last years, were the topic related to Health care or general MBA types?

Dear Rahim

The topics for our GD last year were quite relevant to the current the healthcare scenario. Like the topic that my group got was 'Is it the architecture or the spectrum of services provided by the hospital that make a hospital preferable choice over other hospital" , etc. Please keep yourself updated with the latest happenings in the Indian/International healthcare sector (you can search internet, read business newspapers, etc). There's a lot happening these days in the pharmaceutical sector( Mergers & Acquisitions) , so I would personally suggest to have a good grasp on those.

Apart from the GD, the essay topics were pretty general, like "Is the Indian population a boon or a bane for the Indian Economic Health. Cant say anything about this years expected topics, so be ready for everything.

All the best for your GE/PI.

Thanks and Regards
Amneet Singh Bedi
MBA HHC
2010-12 batch

This is the beginning of a new chapter for Egypt, for human rights, for democracy, and dignity in Egypt and the Middle East
after all it is result of courage of Egyptian and they deserve salute for their campaign for democratic change
It's the beginning of a new era in Egypt.

Dear Rahim

The topics for our GD last year were quite relevant to the current the healthcare scenario. Like the topic that my group got was 'Is it the architecture or the spectrum of services provided by the hospital that make a hospital preferable choice over other hospital" , etc. Please keep yourself updated with the latest happenings in the Indian/International healthcare sector (you can search internet, read business newspapers, etc). There's a lot happening these days in the pharmaceutical sector( Mergers & Acquisitions) , so I would personally suggest to have a good grasp on those.

Apart from the GD, the essay topics were pretty general, like "Is the Indian population a boon or a bane for the Indian Economic Health. Cant say anything about this years expected topics, so be ready for everything.

P.S.: you can drop in your queries at [email protected] for any further help. I'll be more than happy to answer to as many as possible. :

Thanks and Regards
Amneet Singh Bedi
MBA HHC
2010-12 batch

thanks a lot amneet singh for guiding us..
puys, recently sanofi aventis and genzyme deal is hot issue shall we start discussion this topic?
Dear Rahim

P.S.: you can drop in your queries at >>> for any further help. I'll be more than happy to answer to as many as possible. :

Thanks and Regards
Amneet Singh Bedi
MBA HHC
2010-12 batch

buddy remove the email id. Its against PG rules,

Second thing is,
I had applied last year aand in out group there were two topics, one was General and the other Health care specific. So I think people should practice both the type.
Just an opinion.