SIHS [2010 -2012] GD/PI Short list out

Hello puys, Starting this new thread for SIHS Specific GD/PI preparaation… The shortlist is out… Here is the link LIST OF CANDIDATES SELECTED FOR Cut offs CUT-OFF DETAILS FOR CANDIDATES SELECTED FOR SELECTION PROCESS OF MBA - (Hospital …

Hello puys, Starting this new thread for SIHS Specific GD/PI preparaation.. The shortlist is out.. Here is the link LIST OF CANDIDATES SELECTED FOR

Cut offs
CUT-OFF DETAILS FOR CANDIDATES SELECTED FOR SELECTION PROCESS OF MBA -
(Hospital & Healthcare Management) - (Batch 2010-12)

Sr. No. Category Cut-Off (Out of 180 score of SNAP)

1 SC 35.75
2 ST 28.25
3 Differently-abled 30.25
4 Open/General 50.00
5 Kashmiri Migrant 24.25

Sr. No. Date for Selection Procedure
001 - 260 12th March, 2010, Friday
261 - 520 13th March, 2010, Saturday
521 - 765 14th March, 2010, Sunday

Link for the notification Date
Edit: If you have got the call, please add your details about call on PG Connect.

Seniors, Plz throw some light on the process of GD/PI forSIHS..

Plz tell the kind of topics for essay last years, were the topic related to Health care or general MBA types?

Congrats to all the shortlisted candidates. Sorry for the delay as i was traveling. Will be putting up info on GDPI soon. All the best for your preparations.
I will be asking some of my juniors to now pick up the thread as i will be out of college and at the same time will not be in direct involvement with the GDPI process. So all the best to all...enjoy
regards
Major

I have mine on the 13th of march, anyone on the same date as mine?

Puys and Symbi seniors, kindly share ur GD/PI experiences.

thanks a lot Khanjan n congrats 2 u. we should start discussing abt current or wat other b schools gd topics on everyday basis or we cn hv mock gd on skype. plz, seniors suggest abt prep?

jassi_thebond Says
thanks a lot Khanjan n congrats 2 u. we should start discussing abt current or wat other b schools gd topics on everyday basis or we cn hv mock gd on skype. plz, seniors suggest abt prep?

Thnks and Congrates to you too..
yes, we should start discussing current affairs..
Before that we should know who else is in our batch for GD/PI and what are their profile..

Let me start with myself..

X : 74%
XII: 71 %
Grad: B.Pharmacy 56% :banghead:

Work Ex: 6 month Product executive with Pharma company

SNAP : 77.5 marks
SIHS(Shortlist Sr No): 122nd
GD/PI : 12th March,2010

I request all of you to post your profile..

hi this is ruchi .got call from sihs.i m a bit nervous.how is the college?n waht about placements? i have heard from somewhere that placemnets of sihs are not very good.i m in worry.and waht about preparation of gd/pi.plzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell complte details as much as u knw.

congrats to all call gatters.my profile is as follows
X : 64%
XII: 57 %:banghead:
Grad: B.Pharmacy 67%

Work Ex: 0

SNAP :63.25 marks
SIHS(Shortlist Sr No): 701
GD/PI : 14th March,2010

sharma.ruchi236 Says
hi this is ruchi .got call from sihs.i m a bit nervous.how is the college?n waht about placements? i have heard from somewhere that placemnets of sihs are not very good.i m in worry.and waht about preparation of gd/pi.plzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell complte details as much as u knw.

acc. to seniors this year , avg . placements are around 4 lpa.

hi this is ruchi.m also got call from sihs.is it worth to going there?what about plcaments of college?

sharma.ruchi236 Says
hi this is ruchi.m also got call from sihs.is it worth to going there?what about plcaments of college?

hi ruchi.
yes it is worthful, actually in sihs my current senior is there and he got package of 4.5lk and there is some international placement is also.

hi ppl....i got a call from sihs...i wanted to know what n how shud i prepare for the gdpi...also i wanted to know if this college wud be a good option for me since i am a bpharm student. my profile is as follows

Xth : 84%
XII : 78%
Grad bpharm: 65%
SNAP score: 73
GDPI : ON 13TH MARCH

my score of snap 2009 is 38.75 :shock:...not selected in SIHS....can any 1 plz tell me...do SIHS have 2nd round of GDPI LIST...still i have chance??

@major:
first thing first....where will GD be held??
senapati bapat road or somewhere else??

Hi,
Shortlisted for GD / PI.

Interview on 14th March Sunday,
Anyone from bangalore please PM me so that we can make travel plans together.

Mudassir

chetu13795 Says
my score of snap 2009 is 38.75 :shock:...not selected in SIHS....can any 1 plz tell me...do SIHS have 2nd round of GDPI LIST...still i have chance??

Sorry, but there is no second list. I know this as per last time.
@major:
first thing first....where will GD be held??
senapati bapat road or somewhere else??

GD/PI/Essay will be held on the same day at SIHS main campus.
hi ruchi.
yes it is worthful, actually in sihs my current senior is there and he got package of 4.5lk and there is some international placement is also.

Can u please elaborate on this placement scenario?

@major

I would like to know whether, the SNAP score is only taken into consideration for only for shortlisting in GD/PI or can be taken into account for the final admission call.