Siescoms 2008-2010 Results Out

Guys I am in!!! congrats to all puys who got thru… pls check the website…

Guys I am in!!!!! congrats to all puys who got thru... pls check the website...

Congrats guys! Seniors pl guide us in the next step ,and also will be requiring your help in seeking accomodation.

Thanks and Regards
Vijay

congrats buddy! i am in too!!

hey puys im attaching the pdf file for ur reference.....this is the first merit list for PGDM 2008-2010
vijay

vijayford Says

Congrats to u too dude.....after all it was worth the wait.... Vijay

disappointing specially after thinking tht i did pretty ok.... and yea just one chick frm delhi tht's really weird afaik the grp no's started frm 151 n i see only i girl the rest are frm either mumbai or dehradun this is so not fair and wht bout the rest 24...? and wht bout the waiting list???? is thr going to be one?

Moi In too!!!! FINALLY!!! 😃 Hello to all who have made it... For all those who have not made it, please do not lose hope, in life you win some and lose some, and everything happens for the best...

frm almost 300 delhites only 2 wer able 2make it......
thats :sad:......
neways wen d wl wll b out??

I have started a orkut batch for the same: "http://www.orkut.com/Community.aspx?cmm=48422764&refresh;=1"

Please join up, keep in touch, etc.

Congo to all of u who got thru!! and tough luck & ATB for the 1's who didn't ???

Currently no info abt the waitlist. But we shall check soon & post it..

@Vijay .. PM me if u need any help on accomadation..

@All OMS guys: start networkin among urselves to hunt for accomdation.if 2-3 of u can make groups and rent a flat it will be on the cheaper side ... Hence start networkinn if u have chosen SIESCOMS as ur final MBA destination..

Cheers

Hey i m lucky 2:cheerio:....mi 1st call...atlast...
congrats 2 al d lucky ppl who got thru...the wait was definately worth...
time 2 rock@SIESCOMS:cheers:

Seniors.....any idea when the wait list is going to be out????Probably after 20th May i guess as that was the last date for 1st list to take admission.

At least the college should have displayed the waitlist candidates with rankings so that we know if we have a chance....no point for us waiting till May end to get a call that we have a chance whereas by that time we have to give cet gd/pi and register for other colleges as well. Seniors plz tell the adm staff abt this and hope they get this correct next year at least!!!

Niru

Congo to all of u who got thru!! and tough luck & ATB for the 1's who didn't ???

Currently no info abt the waitlist. But we shall check soon & post it..

@Vijay .. PM me if u need any help on accomadation..

@All OMS guys: start networkin among urselves to hunt for accomdation.if 2-3 of u can make groups and rent a flat it will be on the cheaper side ... Hence start networkinn if u have chosen SIESCOMS as ur final MBA destination..

Cheers

Hi Santa!
Pls tell me if there is any hostel facility in the vicinity of the coll. What have outside BBY guys done in ur batch??
Thanks and Regards
Vijay

hi guys
Congrats to all who cud make it...
The regulars @ PG who cudnt make it..
guys all I can say is that 100/2500 is a 1:25 ratio...pretty unpredictable...
I myself was disappointed when I cudnt crack SIESCOMS for yr 2006-08

I myself was frustrated when i cudnt make it but what I didnt realize (or rather my mind didnt accept) was tht there cud have been better people than me...

But yea...my experience says...life has n does move on...n gives u better stuffs...Its just not...not at all anywher close to the end of the world...

Getting or not getting into a BSchool never decides u being good/bad with respect to the ones who've got a call...so cheer up..I kno it'll pinch u for some while but thats the truth...happened to me too...
All that I will surely do is pray for u guys that u rock in the coming time...We've had some good interactions on pagalguy n I'll really cherish helping u guys out...Sorry if I was rude sometime...
Yups..ATB n as alwaz...Rock on!!! byee

THE CHAMP IS HERE !!!!
hows life guys ??

Hi guys

My name is not in the first list.I m sure there would be a 2nd list.
Well..ppl who have got selected,pls post your profile here in the below format:-

Selected for eg--PGDM,PGDM-Bio etc
Stream-Graduation
Any score submitted eg MAT/CAT/GMAT (post percentile also)
Work EX if any
Any other calls
Any other information which would be useful.

Hope to see pagalguys/gals names in the second list(including mine)..

Pradeep

Me 2 in........Pretty excited to go back to college after working for one and a half yr...C u all...

Cheers
Seema.

Me 2 in........Pretty excited to go back to college after working for one and a half yr...C u all...

Cheers
Seema.

hey all d best....