SIES College Of Management Studies By Prof Nitin Vazirani Faculty HR

I am Prof Nitin Vazirani working is Sies College of Management studies teaching Organisation Behaviour and HR.Bachelors from NM,Post graduate from NMIMS and doing my Phd from NMIMS…A visting faculty in many B-schools and BMS Colleges in mumbai …

I am Prof Nitin Vazirani working is Sies College of Management studies teaching Organisation Behaviour and HR.Bachelors from NM,Post graduate from NMIMS and doing my Phd from NMIMS....A visting faculty in many B-schools and BMS Colleges in mumbai teaching Human Resources and IMTP. SIES College of management studies is one of the premier B-schools in Mumbai. Situated in Nerul,we have the Mumbai University MMS programme and the AICTE approved PGDBA Courses.We boast for 100% placements in summers and executives.A complete Wi-Fi campus spread over.with the state of art library and a wonder gymnasium facility.Our college is ranked no 20 according to outlook.

Please ask questions related to SIESCOMS.........I'll Answer them Personally

I am Prof Nitin Vazirani working is Sies College of Management studies teaching Organisation Behaviour and HR.

Please ask questions related to SIESCOMS.........I'll Answer them Personally

Dear Professor,

Its really nice to see you coming out and helping students.. My gratitude to you for the same and i wish we get to see further cross interactions of faculties and students across the B schools. Just to introduce myself, am a student of Goa Institute of Management and graduating in a couple of months time...

Wishing you a very good time on PG and once again thanking you for this inititative !

Warm regards,

Saurav

Dear Sir,

Thanks a lot for the initiative. Im interested in the PGDBA courses conducted by SIESCOMS. Personally im also related with SIES as i have completed my schooling as well as college from SIES.

I would like to know from you the following:

1. What is batch strength for PGDBA course?
2. What is the eligibility criteria and is there any entrance exam?
3. What was the average package for the last batch?
4. What's last date for enrolling for 2007-2009?

Iam a commerce graduate and i have around 6 yrs of experience.

Once again thanks for the initiative

Hi Prof,

I am keenly interested in SIES, there is one more thread by raheel (a stud at sies) http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/siescoms-aspirants-25019819

I had a query if you help, what are the weithage of marks for different rounds.

Thanks a million for your support.

hello prof...
its really great to have a direct querries solved by a professor of d insti.....
i have some querries to make.....
1) does it take MAT scores??.....
2)which batch is this for 2007-09 program?

regards............and thanks for the initiative

Dear Professor,

Its really nice to see you coming out and helping students.. My gratitude to you for the same and i wish we get to see further cross interactions of faculties and students across the B schools. Just to introduce myself, am a student of Goa Institute of Management and graduating in a couple of months time...

Wishing you a very good time on PG and once again thanking you for this inititative !

Warm regards,

Saurav

Hey Saurav,
Thank you for those words...Really appreciate it.Hey stay connected...
Nitin.Vazirani
Associate professor in OB and HR
SIESCOMS
Visit us at-www.siescoms.edu
Dear Sir,

Thanks a lot for the initiative. Im interested in the PGDBA courses conducted by SIESCOMS. Personally im also related with SIES as i have completed my schooling as well as college from SIES.

I would like to know from you the following:

1. What is batch strength for PGDBA course?
2. What is the eligibility criteria and is there any entrance exam?
3. What was the average package for the last batch?
4. What's last date for enrolling for 2007-2009?

Iam a commerce graduate and i have around 6 yrs of experience.

Once again thanks for the initiative

Hi,
Thanks.
Hey great to hear that ur an alumni of SIES....School,Graduation and now want to be in SIES-pg
The answer to your questions...
1 Batch size of PG is 120
2 Yes there is an entrance exam and GD and PI...forms are out and process starts in FEB Second week.
3 Average package 5 lakhs this year..placements have been rocking....
4 As mentioned forms are out already.Check on to our website...:: S.I.E.S. ::
Hope that answers your querries
Stay Connected
Nitin Vazirani
Associate Professor in OB and HR
SIESCOMS
hello prof...
its really great to have a direct querries solved by a professor of d insti.....
i have some querries to make.....
1) does it take MAT scores??.....
2)which batch is this for 2007-09 program?

regards............and thanks for the initiative

Hi,
Thanks...
1 yes we do take MAT SCORES..But advisable to give our own entrance exams....
Our process starts in second week of Feb.2007.Entrance,GD and Interview
2 Yes am talking about 2007-2009 PGDBA programme approve by AICTE
For details log on to our web site-:: S.I.E.S. ::
Regards
Nitin.Vazirani
SIESCOMS

thank you so much sir............i visited the site and really impressed by it....
ther is also one more thread by a student of sies......who told that ther is also gropu interview in the selection criteria..........
wats that??.......wat is tis group interview??
nd are these GD's, casestudies or group tasks??

Hi Prof,

I am keenly interested in SIES, there is one more thread by raheel (a stud at sies) http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/siescoms-aspirants-25019819

I had a query if you help, what are the weithage of marks for different rounds.

Thanks a million for your support.

Hi,
Yes raheel is our student .A chemical engineer and doing his first year PGDBA.
We have our own entrance exam,GD and an Interview.
We have equal weightage for all.
Our forms for 2007-2009 is already out....admission process second week of Feb.
Hope that answers ur questions.
Stay Connected
Nitin Vazirani
SIESCOMS
visit us at-:: S.I.E.S. ::
thank you so much sir............i visited the site and really impressed by it....
ther is also one more thread by a student of sies......who told that ther is also gropu interview in the selection criteria..........
wats that??.......wat is tis group interview??
nd are these GD's, casestudies or group tasks??

Hi,
You are welcome...
The group interview is nothing but the GD group interacts with the Director and senior management faculty for discussion.....hey thats cool.
stay connected..And hoping to meet u during the selection process which starts in Feb 2007....
Niti Vazirani
SIESCOMS

Hello Sir,
I am trying desperately to get into SIES...Sir can you please let us know about the apt. test...like which areas are more focussed in the test and any tips on how can i increase my overall score.....I have given MAT Dec 2006 and secured 95.19%tile...what is the minimum marks that i should gain in the Apt. test.

And Sir thanks for taking such an initiative....going through previous threads was also knowledgeable and helpful.

Regards,
Ricky.

Hello Sir,
I am trying desperately to get into SIES...Sir can you please let us know about the apt. test...like which areas are more focussed in the test and any tips on how can i increase my overall score.....I have given MAT Dec 2006 and secured 95.19%tile...what is the minimum marks that i should gain in the Apt. test.

And Sir thanks for taking such an initiative....going through previous threads was also knowledgeable and helpful.

Regards,
Ricky.

Hi Ricky,
Great to know that you are serious in joining Siescoms.
We have our own Written exam,our GD and Interiew.
If u have done your homework then scoring shouldnt be a problem.Our Exam is like the CET pattern.So if u are good in solving the CET papers u shouldnt have any issues.Admission process is in the Second week of FEB2007..FOR 2007-2009 BATCH
Forms are already out..
ALL THE BEST
Stay Connected
Nitin Vazirani
Assoiate Professor in OB and HR
Visit us at-:: S.I.E.S. ::

thanks a lot for the information sir....definitely looking forward for another stint with SIES....

Sir,
Can you please tell us the minimum score required in Apt. test for getting selected.
When will the results be out ?

Thanks in advance Sir,
Regards,
Ricky.

Sir,
Can you please tell us the minimum score required in Apt. test for getting selected.
When will the results be out ?

Thanks in advance Sir,
Regards,
Ricky.

Hi ricky,
The scoresfor getting in SIEScomsis a total scoresof written exam,GDand INterview.
These scoresare not disclosed by us.Top 120 students are selected.however our exam pattern is like CET.
Our formsareout for 2007-2009 batch.Process begins in second week of Feb

Please log on to our site-www.siescoms.edu
stay conneceted
Prof Nitin Vazirani
Associate Professor in HR
SIESCOMS

Sir,
Is work experience given weightage....I have 1.3 yrs of work ex.

Sir,
Is work experience given weightage....I have 1.3 yrs of work ex.

Hi,
Yes due work experience is surely given some weightage..we have sudents who have got even five years experience.
Stay Connected
Nitin Vazirani
visit us at-:: S.I.E.S. ::

Sir,
Does selection criteria and cut off vary for those with work ex and good academic background....Are engineers given any prefrence..
One more question sir, does SIES have hostel facility.