SIES batchmates 2006-08

Hey People… Me got selected for the MMS ( minority quota ) @ SIES… :: I thought of starting this thread so that we could get to know each other a bit before the commencement of the program. Lets rock @ SIESCOMS…

Hey People........
Me got selected for the MMS ( minority quota ) @ SIES.........

I thought of starting this thread so that we could get to know each other a bit before the commencement of the program.

Lets rock @ SIESCOMS..........

=_lucifer_]Hey People........
Me got selected for the MMS ( minority quota ) @ SIES.........

I thought of starting this thread so that we could get to know each other a bit before the commencement of the program.

Lets rock @ SIESCOMS..........

Hey Lucifer!
First of all my good wishes and prayers that you are safe and hearty by the Grace of God! Congrats again for making it to Sies...keep the SIES flag aflutter ! ATB.

Radha :satisfie:
Hey Lucifer!
First of all my good wishes and prayers that you are safe and hearty by the Grace of God! Congrats again for making it to Sies...keep the SIES flag aflutter ! ATB.

Radha :satisfie:

Thanx again Radha....... I guess we're the only ones targetting SIES on pagalguy.....

hey is dere a separate xam for sies??

smokinbeast Says
hey is dere a separate xam for sies??

Nope, there is no separate exam for MMS..........this time the selection was done through the CET score..........
they considered cet score.. so isnt the preocess yet to start??
i mean after the submission of the option form
they considered cet score.. so isnt the preocess yet to start??
i mean after the submission of the option form

Dude..........the CAP allotment is not over yet........... I got through SIES ( minority quota )

o okk
thnx for the info

Can u guys post ur cet scores...!!!

Hey guys...... I am plannin to relocate to Nerul. Any info about flats for rent, somewhere close to SIES would be of great help. I am alien to New Bombay and any kind of info will help.
So please pour in your suggestions.
Thanx in advance...

Can u guys post ur cet scores...... at wot score did the south minority list close

I_h8_long_names Says
Can u guys post ur cet scores...... at wot score did the south minority list close

my fren ,
sirshendu mukherjee got thru SIES , OMS merit rank 135 , score 174 , was looking for yu guys , have rocking 2 years , and he was another pagalite his id was PAGLACHELE , wish yu all the very best ,
bengal tiger
coolrahine k

yups me sirshendu ,
got thru SIES looking forward to 2 rocking years with yu guys , lets rock , do give contact numbers and pm me , im also looking for accomodation in the navi mumbai area close to the college , ashwin , rahine had contacted yu , yes i ws the guy he was talking about and hope to meet yu , it would have been better if we could in touch and decide about the accomodation , have yu found any flats out there , i men 1 or 2 BHK and what about advances , , i would like to know most of the things ,
i need to shift there ,
looking forward to a quick reponse rom yu guys ,
paglachele
sirshendu
my fren ,
sirshendu mukherjee got thru SIES , OMS merit rank 135 , score 174 , was looking for yu guys , have rocking 2 years , and he was another pagalite his id was PAGLACHELE , wish yu all the very best ,
bengal tiger
coolrahine k

Gr8.........

I'll be going to New Bombay tomorrow to check out a couple of flats........ I'll give you more info when i get back...... There is a hostel called Vidyalankar's @ Nerul station.... Haven't checked it out yet though........
You take care Rahine & ATB for you placements @ Syd..........
Go bag the best offer with the highest package.........:)
k...

Btw......... i got through Rizvi's in the CAP...........
yups me sirshendu ,
got thru SIES looking forward to 2 rocking years with yu guys , lets rock , do give contact numbers and pm me , im also looking for accomodation in the navi mumbai area close to the college , ashwin , rahine had contacted yu , yes i ws the guy he was talking about and hope to meet yu , it would have been better if we could in touch and decide about the accomodation , have yu found any flats out there , i men 1 or 2 BHK and what about advances , , i would like to know most of the things ,
i need to shift there ,
looking forward to a quick reponse rom yu guys ,
paglachele
sirshendu

Hey Sirshendu......... We're Definitely gonna rock SIESCOMS..........

Congrats on your admission.....
I have done my research & SIES ROCKS !!!

I'l keep u informed..........

thanks a lot mate , will definitely register in the SIES community in orkut ,
paglachele
sirshendu

congrats to all yu guys who made it to SIES , MMS btch , willrock ,
paglachele
sirshendu

hi ashwin,
today reached naavi mumbai.the ins lks grt wth neatnd clean campus,nice env.u told uv done ur research,so,can u gv info abt last yrs avg salary,highest sal and stuff.met 109ranker prikank today,well together hv a nice time at sies.
waitng 4quick reply mate
paglachele,
sirshendu