Sies Batch Mates 2005-07

HI MY INTRODUCTION NAME- SANTOSH QUALIFICATION- BE MECHANICAL GOT INTO SIES FOR MMS. AS IT IS RAINING CATS AND DOGS IN RECENT WEEKS, SO THOUGHT TO FIND OUT HOW MY PG PPL ARE TAKING MMS IN SIES. SO ALL SIESLITES LETS ROCK THIS THREAD …

HI MY INTRODUCTION
NAME- SANTOSH
QUALIFICATION- BE MECHANICAL

GOT INTO SIES FOR MMS.

AS IT IS RAINING CATS AND DOGS IN RECENT WEEKS, SO THOUGHT TO FIND OUT HOW MY PG PPL ARE TAKING MMS IN SIES. SO ALL SIESLITES LETS ROCK THIS THREAD

AND HEY ALL PGS PRAY THT PPL WHO SUFFERED TERRIBLE LOSS AT HANDS OF THE FLOODS RECOVER SOON.

hey friend,

this is gauri.i have done my bms from sies (nerul) and since i stay in nerul have picked up sies over wellingkars.

i am already persuing my pg there.

man i can tell u that the college has improved by leaps and bounds.(compared to what i had heard from my ex ex ex ex seniors)

we have one of the highest faculty student ratios,the placements have been 100% for a while now (i guess 3 years)
we have gone wifi,they are buliding a state of the art audi , and a gym and also expanding teh library.

all i can say is that sies rocks as of now.

please feel free to contact me 9819422188 (sorry mods.plz dont cut it of)

see ya,

regards,

gauri

THNKS GAURI FOR REPLYING. FINALLY SOMEBODY REPLIED I THOUGHT NO ONE FROM PAGALGUY.COM WAS AIMING FOR SIES :huh: .

WOW YAAR NOW GR8 TO HEAR THT SIES ROCKS AND I M SURE IT GONNA KEEP ROCKING FOR YEARS TO COME

HEY WILL SURELY CALL U UP, HEY I GT A FRIEND WHO IS PURSUING PG IN SIES THIS YR HIS NAME IS UMAPATHI. U KNOW HIM??????? AND HOPE TO CATCH WITH U IN SIES CAMPUS

HOPE I WONT BE RAGGED THERE

THNKS FOR THE INFO YAAR IT IS OF GR8 IMPORTANCE TO ME.
BYE CATCH WITH U SOON.

hey no one is posting here, is sies nt tht good? and gauri yaar no post frm u also.
and wht abt others? hey if u nt taking sies do let me know wht u feel abt the college. feel free to post and gve ur judgement. its all welcome.
so rock this thread
bye

hey santty,

i am definitely into sies.if u dont believe me about the improvements,u can try some of ur other contacts.also,i am not out of my mind to take up sies for mms too if i thought that sies was not good (especially since i was doing pg there) :tellme:

regards,
gauri

chill and make a proper decision that suits you and that you feel is right for you. :grin: :wink: :wink: :grin:

regards,

gauri

hey thnks for replying gauri, i hve taken into sies and am damn sure happy abt the decision.

thnks for ur info and yep sies rocks.

u for pg or MMS?

let me know soon.

bye
hope to meet ya as SIES.

hey ya u said u for MMS in sies,
sorry for nt able to intrepret it.

bt better late than ever :)(ya finally i did intepret it right!!!)

college starts on 16th na?
meet u at tht time.
lets rock.'
gt ur cell no. will contact u for sure.

hey santty,

the college starts on 16th and the 1st lecture is at 9.30 am.

t.c,

regards,

gauri

hi gauri, 16th went past and now its 22nd for colleges to start
didnt get oppurtunity to meet new frnds and also couldnt catch up with u :huh: .

so on 22nd surely will hve introduction so as to know all

hey gt any yahoo id???? and how abt making any sies group in yahoo?? so even after 2 yrs ppl are in anywhere in world will be in touch!! gr8 na when our respected proffesors can visualise 2030 their students can visualise 2007 atleast!!

chalo phir catch up with u soon.
my id is [email protected](small na !!!!!!!!!!!!! )

Hi Guys,
Sorry for the intrusion. But was desperate enough to know bout MBA at SIES and i am glad i found u guys. Needed some info as to what is the criteria for the PGDM course in SIES. Am currently working in Infosys and for the last 2 years and giving an entrance exam is the last thing on my mind. Please enlighten me on the on the admission process.

Thanks and Regards,
Shannon