SIES applicats gear upp !!!

hi there PG junta all the PGs applied to SIES PGDBA … come in with ur profiles , date and venue of test/ GD pi and ur experiences tooo my GD Pi is on 21st feb 2 pm at SIES nerul itself so all the guys plz kick in withur comme…

hi there PG junta

all the PGs applied to SIES PGDBA ...... come in with ur profiles , date and venue of test/ GD pi and ur experiences tooo

my GD Pi is on 21st feb 2 pm at SIES nerul itself

so all the guys plz kick in withur comments and ur batch timings for the exam

hey man,
I'm taking the test too...need people to plz tell me wht the pattern of the test is like..As i have heard:-
1)thers a 45 minute apti(thts wat happened last yr)
2)Followed by a round of GD
3)then 1 or 2 PIs
n ya all have to go through this phase...i've also asked the lady at the counter abt the CAT scores being considered or no...to which she said "NO" and nothing more than this....
Newaz my CAT score sucks so i'm least bothered...
My date is of 21st Tue at SIES Nerul ) 08:30 am batch
All the best n post the structure of the test any senoirs or who has started the thread...
Anmol

PS:-Not too sure abt the data abv...i got this info frm a student coz had no source of info frm other places...

Are u sure they not gonna consider CAT score this time but they considered it last time right ....

so what they are considering MAT but that results are also awaiting..

pls enlighten..

U F O

are u guys talking of autonomous tests(PGDBA) of SIES????
when it is goin to held???
plz let me kno guys

SIES accepts ,CAT/MAT/ATMA scores?!!

well...i again repeat this is wht the lady who took the forms told me:-
I:"Ma'm i havent got good marks in CAT...will tht matter in any waz??"
She:"No u will have to take the SIES TEST anywaz n then we will c.."

Dont know wht she means to say....but i guess we dp have to take the test newaz
GUYZ....PLZ POST THE USEFUL THING...STRUCTURE OF PAPER YAAR....NEED IT MAN

PLZ FAST
ANMOL..

PS:-ANYONE FOR 21ST BATCH MORNING 8.30 AT NERUL????

PM ME...BYE N TAKE CARE

hii guys i am student from the vidhyavardhni college from vasai bvp and we are the 2nd ,3rd of 4th rank college in the entire Maharashtra but this years thirdyeard diploma results are too bad of computer engnieering i had got 68.67%(minority) in the thirdyear i am from virar(thane) but guys i need info on weather i can get direct second year admisson in sies or in which colleges in western line colleges plzz tell me
can i get admisson in sies college and do sies college nerul have an hostel for boys or any other arrangements i had heard of vidhyalankar hostel but is it there for boys and what is its fees if any idea then plz help me out plzzzz plzzz plzzz plzzz

i hav my gd/pi scheduled on 24th feb, can u pls telme wot kind of gd toics can b asked?whether its on current events, abstract topics etc......
n wot abt pi?

What is the CMAT cut off for SIES?