SIES admission 2011-2013

I want to know whether SIES accept CAT scores and Feb MAT scores…and their respective cutoff for admission…?? plz provide info abt placements…/??

I want to know whether SIES accept CAT scores and Feb MAT scores..and their respective cutoff for admission..??
plz provide info abt placements../??

yes they consider mat feb 2011,atma,cat 2010 and finally mhcet 2011 scores.
SIES - College of Management Studies

when is siescom going to come up with the list of call getters for gddpi? and will the gdpi be in kolkata also? i opted for kolkata as my gdpi center.

hello every one!
myself virat

mhcet 2011
marks out of 200=91
percentile =91.76

cat 2010
quant=89.75%ile
ldi =27.98%ile
verbal=82.95%ile
overall=76.76%ile

class 10=58%
class 12=63%
graduation=59%

no work experience.

can any one suggest me any good bschool in mahrashtra according to my mhcet or cat score.plzzzzzz.
i have not filled up any college form yet and if i dnt get into any college this year i will be in big trouble. really! so plz help!
thanks in advance.........
regards virat

GD PI of SIES has begun or not for PGDM??
anyone got his call in his/her preferred choice centre ?

Cet score 93.39 percentile
10th 81.2%
12th 69.83%
BMS graduation 64%

I'm a fresher with no job experience.

plz tell me if I should apply.

hi puys
i got 99 pct in feb mat i m frm delhi i sent the form to the institute on 22 mar but i havent rcd any info regarding the gd pi dates
also could any senior provide relevant information regarding placements in the college
any kind of feedback would be precious

Hello guys, My CAT score is 88.09 %le is there any chance of me getting shortlisted for gd/pi????????

Can someone please tell me the expected cut-offs for SIES... I've heard the deadline for submitting the PGDM form is the 22nd? Can anyone please confirm... their website isn't showing any information.

Does SIES offer specialization in IT/System??
And if yes, hows the placement for IT/System??
Anybody please let me know soon.
Thanks.

hey man why u r not trying 4r IIM LUCKNOW UR LUCKY !!!!!!!!!!!U R HAVING 88% IN CAT DON'T WORRY

hey.. i hv sent my application.waiting for call.... delhi me gdpi hai kya frns...?

i think..it is near about 4.5 l /annum..

Welcome to SIESCOMS guys.. Best of luck to all those candidates who have GD/PI 2morrow.. Brush up all the current affairs, past imp. news in fields of Sports,politics etc. If possible attend mock GD/PI before coming for final D-DAY,,as it will make u know abt ur strengths & weakness.. Read newspapers like ECONOMIC TIMES,TIMES OF INDIA and also read abt some topics from COMPETITION SUCCESS REVIEW. It will help you to get some imp. points which you can say for GD or PI. Also See TIMES NOW debate @ 9 pm everyday on view abt current topics. B cool and confident guys. If u need any kind of help regarding GD/PI or ADMISSIONS kindly PM me..Gud luck 1nce again..Chak de Fatte..

what documents are we supposed to carry 2mw???:lookround:

hey but still don't got any G.D.P.I DATES

me too.....

i had applied for bhopal as i live here as 4r g.d.p.i center,,,,,,u guys must be having Mumbai as ur center thats why u r 1st ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,think so

any ways BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS IS GOOD 4R US

ur experiences will help us go man FHOOD DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes I am from mumbai..... still not sure what doc to carry 2mw... :lookround: