SICSR - Admission Queries [2009 - 2011]

Hi puys, I could not find a thread which discussed SICSR admission queries for 2009-2011… :: ,so I have started this new thread… Hope to see some seniors who can help me and my fellow puys … Puys lets discuss our queries h…

I would be the first one to shoot a query.

1)What is the placement scenario of SICSR ?
2)What's the cutoff fr SICSR ? I have scored mere 48.25 ..Do I have a chance ?

Expecting seniors to join this discussion asap and answermy queries.

Thanks
Amit

Hi fellow SNAP 09 takers. Another reminder.

Action is being taken to get an explanation from Symbi for the drastic differences in our SNAP Scores.

Heres a brief.

Under Section 4 of the RTI act 2005, every public authority, which SIU is, is under an obligation of providing information to anyone who asks them questions about their records or their operations, if the appellant feels that there is something wrong in the doings of that organisation.

SIU being a public authority as formed by the Government of India (Established under section 3 of the UGC Act 1956 vide notification No. F.9-12/2001-U.3) is under an obligation to provide any information required by a person who feels, that by acts of the authority, public interest or personal interest is harmed and is causing damage to the person.
Again, all this is not made up. This is genuine legal protocol and we have hired a Legal Advisor - Ajay Singla (Punjab and Harayana High Courts) for the same.

We will be filing an RTI request to the PIO of SIU seeking answers to the questions asked in SNAP 2008 conducted at a National Level on the 21st of Dec 2008.
If the reply is not satisfactory than we will apply to UGC for the same and if we still dont get a satisfactory reply, wel get our RTI sent to the HRD ministry, Govt Of India.

We will also be sending a copy of our RTI to the media so that more pressure is created for Symbi to release an answer key.
This has been done in the past. The IIM's never issued an official key but after a case filed by Mr. Gautam Puri, the courts instructed the IIM's to issue an official key and since then, the official keys are being released every year.

Join the mailing list Symbiosis Snap Scores Fiasco 2009 | Google Groups to get updated.

We need to thank Aditya Kaushal who has taken this initiative. 50 people have already replied but we need many more people to make an impact. Do mail ur details in the following format to [email protected] before 13/01/2009 1600 HRS.
Name -
Father's Name -
Address -
Contact no -
(This Information would solely be used for RTI purposes and for contacting the appellants of the RTI request)

Thanks.
Lets hope for the best.

Hello folks this is one of your senior

you can shoot any queries

answer to queries above

beta placement ka mat socha haalat bahut buri hai its a disaster time for even iims so be carefull will driving your carrier

Everyone deserve a chance to get a call provided he has score more than 40 that is just snap score

you will be given more credits for graduation and field

hii friends,
i got only 28 marks in snap, but i do have my acads as
X-79%
XII -83.4%
BE(IT)- 75.2 agg no work exp
what are my chances to get add in SICSR..

thanks,
Akhil

dear at snap score of 28 hard to get a call but as they say where there is a will there is a way hope for the best

Hi seniors,

I got 40.83 in SNAP
X -- 64
X!! -- 57
Bsc (Comp Sci) --- 52
and have 1 yr of wrk exp
Do I have a chance to get into SICSR

Hi seniors,

I got 40.83 in SNAP
X -- 64
X!! -- 57
Bsc (Comp Sci) --- 52
and have 1 yr of wrk exp
Do I have a chance to get into SICSR

Plz help??????

Work Ex guys join SICSR ?

Thanks
Amit

yes you will get a call at 40 snap score and work ex

yes dear work ex guys also joins sicsr we have many people having work ex of 1-3 years

AGAIN see i can not say confirmly who will get a call for sure it will be an estimation because it depends on the final number of people applying this year best will be choosen out of that so apply and keep ur fingers crossed

thisisrighttime Says
AGAIN see i can not say confirmly who will get a call for sure it will be an estimation because it depends on the final number of people applying this year best will be choosen out of that so apply and keep ur fingers crossed

Thanks.
Is there any lateral placement ?
What was the average package last year?

Thanks
Amit

before recession hit placement were good

avg cannot be taken because after recession companies stop for a while

but till than placement are really good and till you guys pass out hope for very nice package

Is the application for MBA IT @ SICSR open rite now??...

my snap score is 43.my academics are-
1.10th-76.2
2.12th-69.6
3.graduation-66
along with this i have a diploma of 1 year in software engineering fom NIIT.but i failed to mention it in my snap application. besides this i have cosiderable number of ex curricular certificates also.
CAN I GET A CALL FROM SICSR ?????WAT CAN I DO REGARDING MY DIPLOMA CERTIFICATE ???? PLZZ REPLY.

check the website dude date is over for registration

wake up

yes you may get a call about your diploma certificate it will benifit you in ur gd pi if u get a call so pull ur socks and get ready

I need an honest & straight answer ..(Plz do not be biased coz u already in SICSR)

I have a workex of 30 months and earning around 3.5+ p.a.

Is it worth joining SICSR ? [ No offense intended ]

P.S. : Please take into consideration : ROI,Faculties,Infrastructure,Placements,Ambience ...

I have put in a lot on stake so plzz ....

Thanks
Amit

First thing i am not making any money helping u guys so why should i bias

secondly only u can decide what to do see there are people who left there job for this coll as i already told u u think u can get better than this coll and its worth trying another year if u wanna do mba then u have a decision to take right

also i am heling not predicting anyone's future

hi seniors,
my snap id-1087053,
i m unable to see the gdpi shortlist.can u plz help me wether
my name is in gdpi or not?thanks a ton in advance