SIBM waiting list: the scenario

Hi ppl, started this thread to get the scenario at SIBM, waiting list. I called up the insti and got the sorry reply (again !! I didn’t expected a better reply either). Mine is waiting list no 38. wanted to know the last number upto wh…

Hi ppl,

started this thread to get the scenario at SIBM, waiting list.
I called up the insti and got the sorry reply (again !! I didn't expected a better reply either). Mine is waiting list no 38.

wanted to know the last number upto which the list got cleared and in future whats the possibility of the rest clearing it ?

how is the insti going to give us the message if it feels that we are good enuf ?
seniors pls help out.....the person at the phone did not give me the time to inquire abt anything else !!

Thanks
Vishal

Hi ppl,

started this thread to get the scenario at SIBM, waiting list.
I called up the insti and got the sorry reply (again !! I didn't expected a better reply either). Mine is waiting list no 38.

wanted to know the last number upto which the list got cleared and in future whats the possibility of the rest clearing it ?

how is the insti going to give us the message if it feels that we are good enuf ?
seniors pls help out.....the person at the phone did not give me the time to inquire abt anything else !!

Thanks
Vishal

same this side vishy..didnt make it..was 9th on the waitlist for marcom...the guy hung up before i cld ask him how many had cleared...somebody help!!!

I dont know the current situation .... but last year i believe people upto 42 -45 in the waiting list got cleared ..
So hang in there

thanks peshwa.....

how will we know of the updates ? (if any)
are we going to recieve another snail mail ?? or a email ?? or anything else.

what is the last date for payment of fees for those who cleared the list?
i know i am asking a lot of stupid questions but still.....

Thanks
Vishal

I dont know the current situation .... but last year i believe people upto 42 -45 in the waiting list got cleared ..
So hang in there

any idea abt marcom last yr??
thanks peshwa.....

how will we know of the updates ? (if any)
are we going to recieve another snail mail ?? or a email ?? or anything else.

what is the last date for payment of fees for those who cleared the list?
i know i am asking a lot of stupid questions but still.....

Thanks
Vishal

Hi vishal,

just happened to browse thru this thread...and trust me, there aint even a single question that u have asked which can be called stupid. I am sure u will land up at the place of ur choice! ATB to u...

Rohit

reak jhatka when i called them up
my w/l no. is 36, they say that in no way that my w/l will be cleared
seniors plz throw some light on this, is it true?
n one more they've said is that, they have our contact details. so if it gets cleared then they'll get back to us.
they did not mention my new w/l no. also

hi guys...good news at last!!!hav got thru to the final merit list f SIBM..2nd conversion f the season after SPJain Dubai-Singapore..and after SCMHRD and SIIB kicked me out!!!was waitlisted 4th n the "DUAL" list..folks ovr there tol me 2 deposit the fees by 10th March..that gives me barely a week to put it all 2gether!!!but b4 i cud ask 4 more details the guy hung up..hope that all waitlist ppl make it..ATB guys..keep ur fingers crossed!!Abhi..

Hi vishal,

just happened to browse thru this thread...and trust me, there aint even a single question that u have asked which can be called stupid. I am sure u will land up at the place of ur choice! ATB to u...

Rohit

thanx a ton dude.....
that definitely gives my soul a bit of peace. (the rest depends on the SIBM guys)

@rameshram: is it man !! again turning restless......

I guessed that no one will be taking chances with SIBM and as it is the first insti to come up with the list n all, almost every1 will take admissions here.
maybe, there will be many drop outs once other biggies come out with thier lists.
wat say ???

seniors, pls keep us (the waiting list guys) updated with the proceedings at SIBM.

Thanks
Vishal
Flash News:

My friend, PG id: MBAstruggler was 3rd on the waitlist for MarCom. She didn't convert, but got to know that of those on the waitlist for MarCom, only the first two converted in the first list.

I suggest you wait till other lists are out as well, as many will cancel their admissions to go into better colleges, like the IIMs...

ATB to the rest of you.

Regards,
Grondmaster

guys one of my friends enquired abt the status of the waiting list in the DUAL course..
The guy on the other side said it has gone upto 20 as of now...so alotta hope left for all the pl in the waiting list! abhie koi resutl bhi to out nahin hua hai after all...
I am sure PPL in the waiting list WILL clear..its just a matter of time.

Man ws pretty sure i will make it but quite disappointed as grond has mentioned i was 3 on the list n cudnt convert!!newayz when i asked him how will i know if i convert all he said was we will e-mail or call, they cant give a date or nething!! so its jus wait n watch, n am quite surprised cuz didnt think everyone will take it up!!! but really dont know. trying to find out details once i get to knwo sthign will let u guys know

MBAstruggler Says
Man ws pretty sure i will make it but quite disappointed as grond has mentioned i was 3 on the list n cudnt convert!!newayz when i asked him how will i know if i convert all he said was we will e-mail or call, they cant give a date or nething!! so its jus wait n watch, n am quite surprised cuz didnt think everyone will take it up!!! but really dont know. trying to find out details once i get to knwo sthign will let u guys know

was 10th on the waiting list for MAR com. havent cleared....the guy sed that only the first 2 candidates had been taken in. however more will be leaving i guess..so as and when ppl drop out well get to know..guess we kin call me up every 15 dez or so.

hey i never understood the waiting list ka funda.. lets say smone pays the fee nd yet gertys thru iim.. so finally he dosent join in june...will they be calling up ppl till june ???
was 10th on the waiting list for MAR com. havent cleared....the guy sed that only the first 2 candidates had been taken in. however more will be leaving i guess..so as and when ppl drop out well get to know..guess we kin call me up every 15 dez or so.

hey i never understood the waiting list ka funda.. lets say smone pays the fee nd yet gertys thru iim.. so finally he dosent join in june...will they be calling up ppl till june ???

it is really shocking to know the response of admission ppl....
i guess more ppl in the waiting list will also make it...cuz SIBM's result was out when no other top institutes result was out...

So keep ur fingers crossed..

My waiting list no is 37....

20 gone ....hope 17 also get some very good calls...this is the only thing i can say...
considering that only the results of SCMHRD and IIFT have been out..its not surprising that the wait list has not moved much...so all the waitlisted people need to wait a litle bit more till more insts come up with their final result...
MBAstruggler Says

hey dont worry u will get thru as more people would give it up. just keep ur fingers crossed and all the best.
guys one of my friends enquired abt the status of the waiting list in the DUAL course..
The guy on the other side said it has gone upto 20 as of now...so alotta hope left for all the pl in the waiting list! abhie koi resutl bhi to out nahin hua hai after all...
I am sure PPL in the waiting list WILL clear..its just a matter of time.

dude,
where is the NM results posted

here's the NM link :-

http://nm.awareindia.com/mba/Login.htm

Hey could anyone tell me what the scores are for the waiting list? as in people who are waiting list no 30-40 and all? What are your scores in GDPI?

Thanx in advance!

Chocs n cookies,
~bhavana~
http://creativity.cold-sun.org
http://www.strength-within.org/sits