SIBM wait list...

Guyz... I m put up on the wait list for Dual and CM courses in reserved(SC) category... How many of u are chucking out the seat for a better insti in da reserve(SC)category?... Pls do lemme know ASAP!!... I'd really appreciate the help... if someo...

Guyz... I m put up on the wait list for Dual and CM courses in reserved(SC) category... How many of u are chucking out the seat for a better insti in da reserve(SC)category?... Pls do lemme know ASAP!!... I'd really appreciate the help... if someone knows people in this category leaving out the seat,post me.
Also does somone know upto what rank did the wait list in this category made it to Final list last time for both Dual and CM?

hey there,
is this neeraj ?

Hey

just received letter frm SIBM-saying am waitlist 8...before tat i got a rejection letter..nd i hv to call on 11th may and enquire

so guys anyone leaving SIBM-do let me knw-cuz i hv only IMT-ghaziabad PGDIB finall offer.

desperate soul here..nd i hv to deposti 1,11,000 by 8th may..so u can understand my quandry.

thnx/..xheers

hey mihir,
ru on w/l fer mba dual or mba cm. if its mba cm u can consider ur seat made coz i am w/l 6 and had confirmed my seat earlier. now i'm leavin it fer mica. and w/l 7 hasnt turned up till now. so ur probably in.

naah-am in waitlist for MBA-Dual..neways congrats for MICA-all the best

cheers

hey mihir wht was ur aggregate score jst wnted to know by how mny mrks i missed the bus....

got 220 lady...and got thru

cngrts for makin it . my score was 213 . thnks for the info........

Mihir Says
got 220 lady...and got thru

:wow: how and where did u check the result....on the site it is written as march 1 to be the announcement date????????

dats last yrs result.....Jago mohan pyare.......