SIBM,SCMHRD related queries.

Hi All, I am priya, working in a very big MNC IT in mumbai, completed my grad in june 2008, till the time i ll give my CAT 09 or SNAP 09, i will be having 18 months of WORK-EX. My last year CAT score, ENG-99.96%,:biggrin: MATHS-33%, DI-5…

Hi All,

I am priya, working in a very big MNC IT in mumbai, completed my grad in june 2008, till the time i ll give my CAT 09 or SNAP 09, i will be having 18 months of WORK-EX.

My last year CAT score, ENG-99.96%,:biggrin: MATHS-33%, DI-55%, but that time i was very busy with some of my work and was not serious for CAT or MBA and gave it just like that.... **i din give SNAP till now**

Issue:- i don think i have the adequate academic qualifications or basically, i don feel that i am person who can score 99%, or 95% in CAT... some persons don have that brains and i m no different. so i know i ll be getting somewhere around 80-85% in CAT 09(u can call it my under-estimation, but thats the truth). Thats why i m looking and WILL GO ALL GUNS BLAZING for SNAP 09.

Problem:-10th-67.5%, 12th-59%, Engg(NON-IT) from NIT,Warangal-6.3 on 10 scale, have some personal problems thats why had to drop one year in college, so compete graduation in (5 YEARS):( :(...

I really really really want to do MBA next year... no matter from where... but rite now i m earning 3.5lpa and i would expect atleast 7lpa after my MBA. that i ll only get in good MBA college(SIBM,SCMHRD,NMIT,SPJ)

Questions......
1. With all this, if i am able to clear the cutoff of SNAP-09, will i be entertained.
2. If not able to clear the SIBM cutoff.. can i expect SCMHRD to take me.

or i should leave the idea of MBA ????

pleaseeeeee help !!!

can someone please help me !!.... i m very nervous and scared !!

Hi All,

I am priya, working in a very big MNC IT in mumbai, completed my grad in june 2008, till the time i ll give my CAT 09 or SNAP 09, i will be having 18 months of WORK-EX.

My last year CAT score, ENG-99.96%,:biggrin: MATHS-33%, DI-55%, but that time i was very busy with some of my work and was not serious for CAT or MBA and gave it just like that.... **i din give SNAP till now**

Issue:- i don think i have the adequate academic qualifications or basically, i don feel that i am person who can score 99%, or 95% in CAT... some persons don have that brains and i m no different. so i know i ll be getting somewhere around 80-85% in CAT 09(u can call it my under-estimation, but thats the truth). Thats why i m looking and WILL GO ALL GUNS BLAZING for SNAP 09.

Problem:-10th-67.5%, 12th-59%, Engg(NON-IT) from NIT,Warangal-6.3 on 10 scale, have some personal problems thats why had to drop one year in college, so compete graduation in (5 YEARS):( :(...

I really really really want to do MBA next year... no matter from where... but rite now i m earning 3.5lpa and i would expect atleast 7lpa after my MBA. that i ll only get in good MBA college(SIBM,SCMHRD,NMIT,SPJ)

Questions......
1. With all this, if i am able to clear the cutoff of SNAP-09, will i be entertained.
2. If not able to clear the SIBM cutoff.. can i expect SCMHRD to take me.

or i should leave the idea of MBA ????

pleaseeeeee help !!!

Hi ,
colleges like SCMHRD and SPJAIN put a lot of emphasis on your profile,
BUt NMIMS and SIBM shortlist you purely on basis on written score...
so don't loose heart...go and crack the paper...

thank u so much..... i ll do my level best.. and ll hope that they consider me...

in the meantime.. if rest of the guys can provide me some info regarding this wth examples... it ll really boost my confidence...

regards,
priya

thank u so much..... i ll do my level best.. and ll hope that they consider me...

in the meantime.. if rest of the guys can provide me some info regarding this wth examples... it ll really boost my confidence...

regards,
priya

Hey cumon dear...

How can u even think of that...See nthing is impossible..nd I am not just trying to blabber...Its the fact...
Ok, giving u an example..I had my friend who had an even lesser percentages in his academics and passed out from a below avg. institute but he was very ambitious at the end of his college...He prepared for MBA exams whole-heartedly nd finally ended up landing in IIM-indore...

So, the bottomline is that SKY IS THE LIMIT..There is nothing like impossible in this universe..I think most of u ppl out there wud agree wid me..

So, Give your best, God will do the rest!!!! :-P