SIBM Results

Hey, Tried to find a results link for SIBM, got this: http://test.sibm.edu/results/ Doesn’t return any results yet, but I’m sure it will later on today…

Hey,

Tried to find a results link for SIBM, got this:

http://test.sibm.edu/results/

Doesn't return any results yet, but I'm sure it will later on today....

I dun think this is the results for adms
This is for the students of SIBM...

Check dood
Nikhil

ohh godd....

pls dont start a thread unless results are out...... it scares the s*** out of me (or rather us)!!!!

hey ppl,
just got d info that sibm's list will put up by 12pm.... anywayz, the shortlisted candidates will b called on d 15th, 16th and d 17th for GD\PI (just 3 days):wow: .. i got my MP\PI for icfai, hyd on d 15th .. damn

hey .. if i get a call.. mine will clash too.. my icfai mp/pi is on 16.. right in the middle.. wanna attend both .. is there a way out ?????????

hey men, jus called sibm and confirmed that the shortlist will b out by 11 am but damn even my tapmi GD on 14feb hope this comes up later... thats all provided i do get a call from SIBM @ 93%ile.. wat do u say guyz? ne chance??

hey,

it is the same problem with me.have my tami on 15th which will last till 16th.someone told me that pune is 15hrs from bus.and that the bus timings are fixed,dunno how will i make it even if in my case the gd/pi(if i get a call from sibm)is on 18th.also one of my friends brother(last year passout from sibm)said that sibm ppl easily extend the dates i.e. they will extend it beyond 18th also......now dunno that will they do this for us ppl.....let`s wait and watch what these ppl are upto.........atb everyone.

hey,

it is the same problem with me.have my tami on 15th which will last till 16th.someone told me that pune is 15hrs from bus.and that the bus timings are fixed,dunno how will i make it even if in my case the gd/pi(if i get a call from sibm)is on 18th.also one of my friends brother(last year passout from sibm)said that sibm ppl easily extend the dates i.e. they will extend it beyond 18th also......now dunno that will they do this for us ppl.....let`s wait and watch what these ppl are upto.........atb everyone.

of i hope we can reschedule the dates !! ( i am acting like a already got the call or something )

hey all u guys , please post ur overall percentile also alongwith your optimism about the sibm shortlist.. will gimme a clear pic too whether i will get.. mine is 93%ile... wat say guys...

hi guyz
ALL THE BEST for SIBM calls. Lets keep our fingers crossed

me too waitin anxiously frenz. over all 93.77 but wats scarin me is that i got 57% in quant. have a very gud one in english though 99.2 so m keepin fingers crossed. hope i get call.... i loooove pune !:huh:

ALL THE BEST TO YOU ALL !!!!

my overall is 93 with 86 +in all the sections hope to get shortlisted
my icfai is also on 19 so may be able to make for that
for those whose icfai is clashing u can send a email to them and get it changed

Im scared coz I applied kinda late, 31st Jan to be exact. Got the Prospectus from Corporate bank as all the Webworlds had apparently sent theirs back thinking that the deadline were over. . After applying though I did not get any confirmation of app thru email and that scares me. Plus they did not ask for anything to be mailed to them, or maybe they did and I missed out. That scares me even more. Now I cant even view my app online as they seemed to have shutdown that link.

Anyway overall 97.25 , 81(VA), 92(QA) and 99(GA). Hoping for a call but VA might be a bit low I guess.
ATB to everyone else
Kunal

hey ppl,

it's already 11:15 and no results yet... i'm getting so anxious.....:huh:
post a msg as soon as the results are out yaaron

ya man, gave them a call again jus now they said it'll b out in another hr, say 12 o clokk, so kip waiting guys all da best

its wait and wait....i need to know result..becoz i wanted to book tickets yaar...
have a call from mica on the 25th of feb...in hyd..was thinking of going to pune and then staying put in hyd for the rest of the days in a relative's house...rather than travel all the way to bhubaneshwar and then going back again..do reply..

Shortlist for GD/PI to be announced shortly. Please keep visiting the website.
The site says this

Nikhil

Sibm website says
Shortlist for GD/PI to be announced shortly. Please keep visiting the website
IS THIS A CONTDOWN SHOW GOING ON:x :grab:

it's now getting on the nerves.

Anywayz Wish u all a gr88888888 luck.