sibm results

all the very best to all the people who hav given gd/pi at sibm both dual and marcom…hope tomo is the good day for all of us and this valentine brings in good luck and A GOOD FUTURE…plzzz post ur replies to this thread bout ur results…ALL THE…

all the very best to all the people who hav given gd/pi at sibm both dual and marcom..hope tomo is the good day for all of us and this valentine brings in good luck and A GOOD FUTURE...plzzz post ur replies to this thread bout ur results...ALL THE BEST..

spamming mods lock the thread

neha2183 Says
all the very best to all the people who hav given gd/pi at sibm both dual and marcom..hope tomo is the good day for all of us and this valentine brings in good luck and A GOOD FUTURE...plzzz post ur replies to this thread bout ur results...ALL THE BEST..

dont scare with such titles dear! i almost thought the results are out!! and it isnt yet 14th feb - 12 am!!
:wow: ohh so sorry i dint mean to scare anyone...anyways all the best 4 ur results.
neha2183 Says
:wow: ohh so sorry i dint mean to scare anyone...anyways all the best 4 ur results.

SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:wow:

results to be out tom at 17.00 p.m
so stop spamming

its simply 5odd mins to go 14th feb..not coz of valentine day but coz of sibm results..lets hope v get the admission n rock next 2 yrs.....best of luk ....

how was ur gdpi neha.....n ve any idea abt selection process kya...whether finally they wud consider the riten score or not..all the best for results

babs Says
its simply 5odd mins to go 14th feb..not coz of valentine day but coz of sibm results..lets hope v get the admission n rock next 2 yrs.....best of luk ....

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY PEOPLE.!!!

best of luck for the result..
what time r they gonna be out.. ne ideas any1

ameen, ho do u kno that the results will be out at 17:00???

there's no such info on the SIBM site....

plz inform so that i'll b able to sleep atleast for tonite....

same to u too dude n happy valentine day to other ppls. too......any clue of sibm results....any1 to help..

ya absolutly there is no news abt any timimg regarding the results....pls dont bluff dear....

Request to lock the thread until results are out!There are tad too many souls rueing the fact they are alone and then you smart(posteriors)...come up with this thread.....
Yaar SIBM and IIMs mein thoda difference hai SIBM won't give out results @0000hrs..(saala have to take so many treats........)

ameen, ho do u kno that the results will be out at 17:00???

there's no such info on the SIBM site....

plz inform so that i'll b able to sleep atleast for tonite....

my friend studies there called him so info is credible
sleep well
hope pagals get thru

Thread Locked

Cheers,

Wayne