SIBM Pune 2017-19 Converts

Hey guys, congratulations for the SIBM call. Hope you all get many more. Cheers. :)

does anyone have any information on the refund if we want to move another institute..

Unable to add educational details in the provisional admission form.. should I go ahead with it as it is?

sibm pune waitlist no 32 st category. what r the chances of conversion ?

Do we have to fill the form after we pay the fees or what?

is sibm pune worth the 18.25 lakhs (plus interest)? Its gonna take me some time to repay that I guess! and if dont take this seat then the only other option (if I cant get into xlri) will be to drop and go through all these eaxms again next year! I have average acads, 0 exp, graduated 7 months ago!

isnot it too much as a processing fee for a middle class family comparing to other colleges??i think sibm pune admission committee should look into this matter..we should raise our voice,,this is request from my side.. dont take it otherwise.. :) 

Any idea if there is any date before which we can't claim the refund? Or we can ask for it anytime after 9th march...?

The anti ragging form is the one for which the link is provided in the Anti Ragging Annexure-1A? And the affidavit is to be carried during admission?

As far as HR is concerned which is the better option among SIBM and SCMHRD? Both these colleges have a strong alumini base in key HR positions.  

Wl-132,any chances :-(....

Which is the nearest police station to SIBM?

sibm pune waitlist-139.any chances?

Guys, Is there any thing else that needs to be updated apart from payment details and admission form. All the affidavits and anti ragging forms are to be submitted at the time of reporting if I am correct?

Those selected for SIBM Pune pls let us know if you guys have paid the fees.

• Just Checking the answers
  • Selected and NOT paid
  • Selected and paid

0 voters

Hey guys, just need your word on this: IIM shillong vs SIBM- Pune?shillong is a bit isolated so does it face any difficulty during placements, Also comparatively the alumni base of SIBM is more.median and average of both the colleges is somewhat similar.state your reasons if you can, will appreciate it.Thanks 

• Checking answers
  • IIM shillong
  • SIBM Pune

0 voters

Please vote only if applicable.......i just want to know the trend

• pvt bschool(sibm,nmims)
  • checking poll
  • new iims(ra,rai,kas,ro,ud

0 voters

WL POSITION AS ON 26.5.17 IS 26 GENERAL. ANY CHANCES OF CONVERSION IN THE NEXT LIST?

WHEN IS THE NEXT LIST EXPECTED.

What is the trend of Wait-list movement?