SIBM GD/PI Shortlist 2007

Hey, The website says * The shortlist for GD/PI will be declared on 17th January 2007. The process will take place from 30th January, 2007 to 2nd February, 2007.* but i cannot find the link yet… do post the link as soon as u ca…

Hey,
The website says

The shortlist for GD/PI will be declared on 17th January 2007. The process will take place from 30th January, 2007 to 2nd February, 2007.

but i cannot find the link yet....

do post the link as soon as u can see it.....

Also post your SNAP score if u get a call

All the best!!!

Hey,
The website says

The shortlist for GD/PI will be declared on 17th January 2007. The process will take place from 30th January, 2007 to 2nd February, 2007.

but i cannot find the link yet....

do post the link as soon as u can see it.....

Also post your rank if u get a call

All the best!!!

The results will be out at 5.30.... mentioned in the website.....

All the Best...

Can someone tell, wot is the rank referred to here

All the best to all the puys !!!

Hi All
The cutoff of SIBM for General category is 83.75.
It has just been posted on their site.

Regards
Sanjeed

Hey guys da list is out check da sibm link....i dinn make it cut off was arnd 83.75 i got 80.75...:(

i got thru...cutoff is 83.75...congrats to everybdy who got thru

i just managed to get through... with 84 marks... congrats to all who got through... and for rest all the best..

me got a call , but i hav been asked to report on 31st jan " 8:00 PM " will it be an overnight process ? phew this is weird

note:15 % of the marks scored by you in the SNAP Test will be added to the GD / PI marks. Finally you will score out of 180 marks as per merit. (SNAP -30, G.D - 60, P / I - 60, W.E. 10, A.P 10 & Essay -10 marks)

Hello !

me too through....... they havent mentioned any centre details though... as its pune, should i assume its gonna be SIBM itself ?

they have specified a dress code !! :wow: did they have a lot of people turning up in jeans and sneakers last time around ??

Harshad

Guys where is the link..I cant find it anywhere on sibm.edu..

plz post the uri

Got a call... by the skin of my teeth!! my score was 85 n the cutoff for open category is 83.75! now my queries are:
1. my interview date is 1.02.2007 n am out of station for work. so how can i postpone it. SIBM students plz help!!
2. The dress code mentions sari for girls.??: is it sacrosanct? will i create harakiri n b thrown out if i wear salwar suit?

hi! guys
got a call
score : 90

congrats to all those who made it & good luck for GD-PI

can somebody please post the link where u were accessing the results...

hey guys here is the link

SIBM

ATB

i didnt get thru damn by 2.25 marks

Congrats to all call getters

Guys where is the link..I cant find it anywhere on sibm.edu..

plz post the uri

SIBM

Congrats to all of u who have got call....

If it is 83.75 for SIBm, what would be the cut off for SCMHRD which is going to declare on 20th. any good guess?

Dint get through but impressed by this regret letter ... :neutral:

Dear Candidate,

One who has a dream, who dared and will dare again.

Dreams are the stuff of life lived full. Dreams demand hard work and determination, tenacity and rocklike confidence.

You know and I know that you have all these in full measure. A setback now cannot blight your future forever.

Trials and obstacles are the motivators that bring out the hidden best in us. May be some where you erred in judging the demands of the test, may be you had other transitory handicaps, may be you were prepared well but nervous - what ever the reason, you have no right to deem your self unfit for ever to be at SIBM. That defeatist attitude will not do.

In case you cannot wait do pursue other alternatives, get work experience or get admission in other MBA programs but do not deny yourself the dream of your life, because of one temporary setback.

The experience of the test you gave this time has given you insights to prepare better and smarter, has awakened your resolve that you can crack the SIBM test.

Remember no one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

I know you will be with us at SIBM next time, because I know you have a dream, because I know you dared and because I know you will dare again with lessons learnt.

You have my best wishes and I look forward eagerly to welcome you at SIBM in 2008.

Regards,

Prof. Arun Mudbidri
Director

ALL THE BEST TO THOSE WHO GOT THROUGH ...