SIBM Class of 2009 Final Merit list

This is for all those who have got into SIBM for the class of 2007-09. The calls will come anytime tmrw. All the very best to all puys!

This is for all those who have got into SIBM for the class of 2007-09. The calls will come anytime tmrw. All the very best to all puys!

mexxian Says

Mexxian Dude dont jump the gun!! Anxious moments these!!
recoveringoptimist Says
Mexxian Dude dont jump the gun!! Anxious moments these!!

Made it in advance just to have the ppl postin ANY INFO they get!

mexiian dude..scares the shit outta me..but wont groan cuz its u..and u rock man..u were a great help all the time..best of luck buddy

saaaaaallaaaaaa, scared the shit out of me!

good luck guys! i dont think i have hope, but ATB anyway to all of us!

Its 12:15 AM. ,no list yet!!!:neutral: Keeping my fingers crossed

Me gonna sleep now! Think it will come only at 9 in the morning!

recoveringoptimist Says
Its 12:15 AM. ,no list yet!!!:neutral: Keeping my fingers crossed

Results will be out only today in the eveing..........

So , no reasn to burn the midnight oil waiting for the same

yes yes, thanks for scarin us shitless! everyone needs a shock at midnite!:grab: lol!

will sleep a lil late, shud be out by noon when i wake, good luck to moi! hope we all make it thru!

yes yes, thanks for scarin us shitless! everyone needs a shock at midnite!:grab: lol!

will sleep a lil late, shud be out by noon when i wake, good luck to moi! hope we all make it thru!

the results wud be out arn 12...got it confirmed frm SIBM...hope to c masef floating in the campus wid u all gr8 guns!
loSinG iS CriMe Says
the results wud be out arn 12...got it confirmed frm SIBM...hope to c masef floating in the campus wid u all gr8 guns!

is that 12 noon or 12 now?

exactly..12 now..or noon..and hw did u confirm??

what the heck...???? its 1:30 am now and no result!!!!!
i think u've just started the thread only for the sake of it dude...neways gud luck to all 😃

ankit_insane Says
exactly..12 now..or noon..and hw did u confirm??

its 12 noon ppl....chil out ur nerves..!

thats still 5 hours away!!:(((

lets wait...........still 3.5 hours to go...yaar mujhse kaam nahi ho paa raha office mein...

No offense guys, but did not expect to have people awake at midnight waiting for the results. The heebee-jeebees set in at 6 am, which explains why I am at work at 8 :)

All the Best puys.

may the best puy win.

guys please do not start such threads before the actual results are out....
i think all mods r still sleepy after the 14th..

anyway all the best!

well..all the best to u guys..am a new member here..haven't posted much..hope sibm works out for me..it'll be a relief..cheers!