SIBM Bangalore GE/PI shortlist and related discussions [2012-14]

Hi All, The shortlist for SIBM Bangalore’s GE/PI round for the batch of 2012-14 are out. Please check your results here : Login Use this thread for further discussions/queries. Congratulations to all those who have made it and…

Hi All,

The shortlist for SIBM Bangalore's GE/PI round for the batch of 2012-14 are out.

Please check your results here : Login

Use this thread for further discussions/queries.

Congratulations to all those who have made it and best of luck for the further rounds!

Hi All,

The shortlist for SIBM Bangalore's GE/PI round for the batch of 2012-14 are out.

Congratulations to all those who have made it and best of luck for the further rounds!

Can you please tell me the cutoff ???

i m selected gor ge/pi at 86 ,but no mention of cut offs .why so?

what is d cutoff of all categories???

wat is the cut off?

in at 84.25 ..date 4th 1 pm batch.....but address of the college GDPI is showing my own home address ....:)

Hi All,

hello!!! wat is d cutoff for all categories ????

M in @ 78.75
Interview Date --18th Feb ,Sat, 1pm SIBM benguluruuuuu!!!!!

Cheers!!!
Neha

Hi All,

atleast tell us the cutoff.. wht kind of management ?? don't want to discuss all things clearly...
Hi All,

atleast tell us the cutoff.. wht kind of management ?? don't want to discuss all things clearly...

M in @ 78.75

Cheers!!!
Neha

Hi All,

i think it is below 75.75 coz my frnd got a call

this should be around the lowest..just a guess though..

M in @ 78.75

Cheers!!!
Neha

me too same slot..m at 88..atb
jagdishl Says
in at 84.25 ..date 4th 1 pm batch.....but address of the college GDPI is showing my own home address ....:)

Hi,

Congratulations! I have informed the issue to the Admissions team and they are looking into it. This should be sorted in some time.
Can i change my interview center ? I think i by mistake chose it as PUNE. I want to change it to NOIDA. please help .
Hi,

Congratulations! I have informed the issue to the Admissions team and they are looking into it. This should be sorted in some time.

Hi Prince,

I am also facing the same issue with the GI/PE centre address.
Also my photo is not available/downloading in the confirmation form.
Is this the case only with me (may be due to slow net connection) or everyone?
Kindly do the needful.

Thanks and Regards
i think it is below 75.75 coz my frnd got a call

this should be around the lowest..just a guess though..

is he general category season..:clap:

Got selected at 85.25.....

However, the admit card is showing wrong address for GE/PI center...the address printed there is my residential address....

Also the Photograph is not displayed....

Plz suggest what to do 😃