Sibm-bangalore ge/pi related discussions

HEY ALL.THIS IS THE OFFICIAL THREAD FOR ALL GE/PI RELATED DISCUSSIONS FOR ADMISSIONS 2013-2015 BATCH

HEY ALL.

THIS IS THE OFFICIAL THREAD FOR ALL GE/PI RELATED DISCUSSIONS FOR ADMISSIONS 2013-2015 BATCH

have the results come?

@kssrisha1989 - when i click on register after choosing the date the page reverts to the login in page. when i login again the slot i booked is not showing. how do i kno whether the slot is booked or not???

@kssrisha1989 Sir, wanted to change my GDPI center to Bangalore from Pune, sent a mail to [email protected]
Please look into it. Many thanks.

@Addy1502 Facing the same problem. Is this a technical glitch or bookings have not yet started?

Yeah same story...seniors,will we get an email confirming the booked slot? m guessing the issue is due to severe traffic...any help will be appreciated 😃

Congratulations to all who got shortlisted, it's time to gear up for your GE/PI.

@Addy1502 @MohdJamal Please wait for some time, you all will be able to book your slots! The issue has been reported!

@princekumar0207 Thanks.

Any chance for a second list to come out . Missed at 89.938 pcile

@faraz1987 Sorry, there would not be any second list as such!

Shortlisted! unable to register the slot though

@princekumar0207 - Thank you. Hopefully the glitches are taken care of soon. Jus 4 slots on weekend.

Congrats everyone!!

I am facing the same problem..unable to book a slot!!

Congrats Everyone...
Even I am not able to book a slot...

Shortlisted. :D. Once the aftermath of the high cut-offs takes a backseat, I hope the seniors will share their GE/PI experiences..

@princekumar0207 said:
@faraz1987 Sorry, there would not be any second list as such!
Is there any weightage given to SNAP scores in the deciding the final convert list??

can someone give me the link where slots can be booked? My login page is also not displaying

me toooo not able to book the GE/PI slot

Congtatz everyone , Just scraped in 😃 didnt expect the cutoff to go this high :-o. Good sign for this B-school