SIBM Bangalore Final Merit List [2013-2015]

Guys, The merit list for SIBM Bangalore has been declared.Please check this link for your result: http://oamssnap.blueshiftindia.com/sibmbresult/ Start posting your queries and discussions on this thread. All the best!

Guys,

The merit list for SIBM Bangalore has been declared.
Please check this link for your result:

http://oamssnap.blueshiftindia.com/sibmbresult/

Start posting your queries and discussions on this thread.

All the best!

sir, waitlisted in 3rd waitlist in sc category.. wat r my chances???

waitlist 23 in sc category .. pls let me know my chances of conversion

wl 4 in 3rd waitlist in sc category.. wat r my chances???

Congrats to all who made it to the final list . And all the best for people in the waiting list .

The FB group for 2013-2015 students has been created.

can some one throw some light on the over all wait list scenario . How does it work .. in the first lists do they give out all 150 seats ? and only admission withdrawals are the places where the waitlisters make it ?

Ranked 90 in the First Wait List of Open/General Category.

@dilipmathew Says Content not found!
@rahul295 Waitlisted at 4 in first list of SC Category,what are the chances? Also how long does it take for the next announcement ?
@SK_87 said:
@rahul295 Waitlisted at 4 in first list of SC Category,what are the chances? Also how long does it take for the next announcement ?
You have a good chance once the 2nd shortlist comes out. It is expected around the end of March or beginning of April. All the best!
rahul295... waitlisted at 41 in second list... any chances ?
@VijayRawat said:
Ranked
in the
First Wait List
of Open/General Category.
Good chances!
@dk212 said:
can some one throw some light on the over all wait list scenario . How does it work .. in the first lists do they give out all 150 seats ? and only admission withdrawals are the places where the waitlisters make it ?
Yes. People confirm their wish to take up the offer. Then it moves.
@SK_87 said:
Post the deadline for merit list students to confirm their wish to take up the offer
@rahul295 Thanks! Besides waiting, is there anything else that needs to be done till then?
@kshitijsharma wl 4 in 3rd waitlist in sc category.. wat r my chances??? cn u tell me how many r den in each waitlist of sc category???

ranked 43 in second wait list of open category my chances?

is there any way to know the no. of candidates in each waitlist?

WL156 in First WL.

Any chances of conversion??
@rahul295

@dilipmathew

Guys, can you please tell the forum how many people are there in each list. It was 200 last year but somebody called up the Adm office and they said 150. I'm sorry for confusing people if it was 150! Apologies!

@rahul295 wl 4 in 3rd waitlist in sc category.. wat r my chances??? cn u tell me how many r den in each waitlist of sc category???