SYMBIOSIS INSTITUTE OF BUSINESS MANAGEMENT

Category
Cut-offs

Open Category

SC

ST

Differently Abled (DA)

Kashmiri Migrants (KM)

i am quite afraid to take SNAP again after this year's debacle....all hopes gone

ATB to those who got a call....

total of 803 people caled for sibm-b.including all the categories.
all the best for those who made it.

Yes !!! Yes !!! Yes !!!

My score 107.25 and cut-off is 107.25 ..OMG !!! can't believe it !!!

First call of the session aur wo bhi aise...peena to banta hai boss:drinking:

they should have told us the date and time also... outstation students need to get reservations done... har ek ghante me flight k rates badh rahe he...

hello seniors,
my snap score is 106.75,open category. as per the cutoffs given i have missed it, but when i checked out the list my snap id is there , what should i do
snap id :3007327( i found my name on page -8 of the list)

Where is my country going????
General Category cutoffs: 107.25
ST Cutoff: 29.......

This is bull shit. What quality can one expect in the MBA batch ?? Sometimes...... in fact all the times, i feel, do these guys really deserve chance at such levels....... may be a 10 mark less could have been proper, but where is 107.25 and where is 29 ???

Eventually, many of us feel cheated by the system.

Man.. very high cutoff at 107.5... though I made it through @112.5...thank god..

just shows the "popularity" and "respect" this college has among all the aspirants due to various reasons..

I am pretty sure converting calls will be tougher..

All the best to everyone, those who made it, and specially to those who did not..

Total 914 calls .... for 150 seats... ahhhhhhh.... mar jayega aam aadmi..

Thanks,
Nikhil

my hope to pursue mba this year nw ends here i m done :drinking::drinking::drinking:

Got a call finally!!! First call of the season!!

yaar i got 107 so acc to cutoff i am not selected but when i see the shortlist my roll no is there.
anyone also facing similar situation

Got a calll
frst call of season

Got a calll
frst call of season

well, after CAT,JMET and FMS debacle and XAT ka "Horror-show" .... SNAP was the only Survivor .... Thank You God !!! mere naseeb mein " Symbi se hie MBA hona" ,yeh likha hai .... and I don't Mind it at all !!! bhagwan - 3,4 mein se 2-3 convert bhi aane dena !!! ... Congrats to all Call-Getters and All d besht !! Nearly 8:1 hai ratio !!! Lagao Jor !!! tc,njoy !!!

yaar i got 107 so acc to cutoff i am not selected but when i see the shortlist my roll no is there.
anyone also facing similar situation

ya buddy me too

could anyone tell me where is the list? plz post url..

sibm waalon ne website pe link deactivate kar dia haI